What do you think of our restaurant choices.. 1st time to WDW!!

mcasciano

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
I would love any comments/suggestions on our restaurant choices- it will be our 1st time to WDW- we are going Dec 8th ,staying at AKL- my husband, and 2 children who are 4 & 7 . This board has been great and such a wealth of knowledge!

*monday- Hoop Dee Doo review ( have reservations!!)

*tuesday- breakfast at CRT ( i am keeping my fingers crossed)
dinner- Boma's

*Wedesday - Breakfast at Donald's Breakfastaurus
dinner- either Ohana's or staying at AKL and trying Jiko's - kids probably at Simbas

*Thursday- ( free day at hotel)
breakfast- boma's
dinner- Chef Mickeys- we are going to the mickey christmas party !

* Friday- Dinner- Teppanyaki or san angel inn

* saturday- early lunch at Sci fi
fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose

thanks alot!!

Wow! You have made some great choices!! Sounds good to me....best of luck on the CRT ressie!!

Have a great time!:wave:

Looks like you have a nice variety of places to eat. I haven't eaten at all the places you listed. No matter what restaurant you list some will say they had a great experience there or it was terrible and most are in-between. I think a person has to try a place for themselves.

Your choices look great!

If you can't get CRT, try 1900 Park Faire at Grand Floridian, instead. That is what we did, and we were not disappointed. The characters (Alice, Mary Poppins, Bert, Tigger and Pooh) were fantastic! The food was WONDERFUL (best breakfast on property), and the service was terrific. I highly recommend this character meal. It is absolutely one of our favorites!

Have a great time!:)

Chef Mickey's and SCI FI diner are great, I would also suggest 50's Prime Time diner. The food is excellent and you can't beat the atmosphere. My kids enjoyed Crystal Palace because of the large selection of food and the Winnie the Pooh characters. The Rain Forest Cafe would also be a good choice. We ate there and enjoyed the food and atmosphere.

I think your choices look great! I am also hoping for CRT the morning of December 9. I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us. Hope to see you there!

YOur choices look great. But take this for what its worth -- one person opinion. We ate at Jiko in FEb. and hated it. We found the food to be bland, the atmosphere dark and stark, the service poor, and over priced.

Renee

Great places! We really liked to following, Sci-fi, Chef Mickey's and Hop Dee Doo, for some reason no one in our family cared for Donald's Breakfastaurus, but have heard great things about it on the boards, so... might have to give it another chance. We will be trying alot of new places next trip including Boma. I think you did well with your choices!

Have fun
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter