What do you use washi tape for?

melpeltier

Military spouse and mom of two little gals
I scored a bunch of Disney Washi tape on sale at a craft store. Use a bit of it on odds and ends projects, but I'm going to have so much left. Any ideas for fun projects I can bring into the parks? I may just wrap my stroller handle in it too!

You could use them to border autograph pages.

I use it for scrapbooking but really haven't gotten into using washi tape.

I used it to line the edges of our trip binder and upgraded some towel beach chair clips. We are doing a land and sea WDW trip next year. I think I'm going to do some inexpensive photo frames as well.

I make wallets and hats and whatnot out of duct tape (there are lots of Disney duct tapes btw) And I find that Washi tape is great for adding a little flair to the stuff. One thing that I have found with it is that for using it for this way you must go over it with clear tape! other than that it works well for that

I would also assume it would be a good thing to use for planning! Like, to underline things

I use washi tape for envelopes for pen pals if you are writing to people. Washi tape also comes in handy to tell water bottles apart from others if drinking the same water in the group. Hmm.

I use washi tape for envelopes for pen pals if you are writing to people. Washi tape also comes in handy to tell water bottles apart from others if drinking the same water in the group. Hmm.
Oh I love the idea for water bottles. I think for our Resort cups too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts