What do you use your Disney Visa for at WDW?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I am DVC and an AP holder, so both give me equal or better discounts than the Disney Visa.
I used to use it for the Disney Visa photo op, but havent done that in several years.
I still take it with me, but can't think of what I need to use it for.
How do you use it at WDW?

Pretty much for the Disney Visa photo op. I don't buy souvenirs at WDW, otherwise I would use it for that (no AP)

I am DVC and an AP holder, so both give me equal or better discounts than the Disney Visa.
I used to use it for the Disney Visa photo op, but havent done that in several years.
I still take it with me, but can't think of what I need to use it for.
How do you use it at WDW?
You use your AP discount, but how do you pay for things? We use up our Disney Visa Rewards, usually bring some Disney Gift Cards we got for 5% off from Target, and anything else goes on the Disney Visa.

You use your AP discount, but how do you pay for things? We use up our Disney Visa Rewards, usually bring some Disney Gift Cards we got for 5% off from Target, and anything else goes on the Disney Visa.
I actually charge to my room, and pay with Disney Gift Cards and my Capital One, which gives me 2% cash back on everything. I used to play the Disney Rewards game, but it is too restrictive, and troublesome. It seems set up for you to lose, like the DDP. haha

I use the Chase Disney Visa for just about everything at Disney. It doesn't matter if you get the AP or DVC discount, you can still pay for it using the card so you get the points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts