What do you wear on your feet in the summer?

What do you wear on your feet in the summer?

• Nothing!

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Flip Flops

Votes: 61 48.0%
  • Sandals - Tevas or other type

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Birkenstocks!

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Birkenstocks with socks!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Boat Shoes

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Sneakers

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • Flowers and bells on toes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other! Cause feet are important!

Votes: 19 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Growing up I always went barefoot, but these days I love my comfy flip flops!

(They have to be comfy, though!)

Last edited:
dont see no poll, but i jsut wear tenna shoes, I have a pair f sandals I just love, i wish I could wear all the time, and Im one to wear what I want, but feet should only be nakie on women

sandals, not flip flops

always.....all year
I wish I could wear them all year! Mine are on until around November, when it starts getting really cold with maybe some snow, until around March or April when they go back on again. :(

For every day, depending on what I'm doing, either flip flops or Chacos.

And I'll wear dressier sandals/flip flops (like Jack Rogers) for times when my regular flip flops or Chacos are too casual or just don't look right w/ my outfit.

I have this issue where my left foot/calf swells. I’ve learned that if I wear snug, lace up athletic shoes (and keep fairly active) it helps keep it down. The heat contributes to this so in the summer I wear walking shoes. I can wear sandals in the Spring and Fall and usually do.

Mostly flip flops—I like the teva mandalyn wedge ones. I have about 8 pairs in various colors.

Dressy summer sandals, mostly strappy heels. Once in a while I wear my runners if the situation calls for it. I don't own sport sandals or Birks and my only pair of flip-flops is reserved for getting me to and from the pool and/or spa on cruise ships.

Inside the house I'm barefoot pretty much 24/7.

Which is ironic because outside I wear shoes 100% of the time.

I despise sandals and flip flops.

I know I'm strange.

I had to click other as I’ve worn my boots a bit this summer :)

I mostly wear lightweight sneakers. My only pair of sandals are too uncomfortable to walk in. I don’t even own flip flops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter