What do you wear to the parks?

I like to Disneybound, so I wear anything from shorts, skirts, dresses. I've never had a problem with dresses there as most of the rides are pretty low key.

I usually wear jeans in the winter, and make sure that they are comfy with some stretch and give. Would hate to get chafed from rubbing. I usually wear Disney shirts and bring a pullover or light jacket that can be worn over the tshirt to dressy it up. In the summer, I usually opt for shorts, again made out of a forgiving material that won't rub. I always bring a couple of well broken in tennis shoes and also my oofos flip flop sandals for after the parks. Those really help tired feet.

For this year's trip I decided I'm not going to wear Disney t shirts and am going to go a tad bit dressier since I somehow feel uncomfortable wearing those when dining in the evening at nicer resorts if I haven't been able to go back to the room to change. I imagine it will be lots of neutrals, paired with Minnie ears, of course!

For Girls: Spaghetti strap in white or black (PLEASE DON'T WEAR GRAY) Or a light colored cotton crop top, because polyester would be too hot. If you can find similar items that are Disney themed PERFECT wear them. Stretchy shorts (something comfy) you will be walking a lot, so some type of comfortable sandal. I would recommend wearing your hair up or out of your face so it doesn't get too tangled on roller coasters, in preferably a braid or bun especially if you have thicker hair. Light makeup, because it will wear off in a millisecond. Just use the basics. Concealer, and if you want to do lashes its a waterproof mascara or fake lashes. If you cant live without a full face, that's fine.

For boys: Cotton Jacket (If you get cold. My brother is always cold), A baseball hat. Some type of Spandex/Polyester mix T-shirt (NOT GREY). Any Shorts. Comfy Sandals. OK now you can go to Disney!​

For Girls: Spaghetti strap in white or black (PLEASE DON'T WEAR GRAY) Or a light colored cotton crop top, because polyester would be too hot. If you can find similar items that are Disney themed PERFECT wear them. Stretchy shorts (something comfy) you will be walking a lot, so some type of comfortable sandal. I would recommend wearing your hair up or out of your face so it doesn't get too tangled on roller coasters, in preferably a braid or bun especially if you have thicker hair. Light makeup, because it will wear off in a millisecond. Just use the basics. Concealer, and if you want to do lashes its a waterproof mascara or fake lashes. If you cant live without a full face, that's fine.

For boys: Cotton Jacket (If you get cold. My brother is always cold), A baseball hat. Some type of Spandex/Polyester mix T-shirt (NOT GREY). Any Shorts. Comfy Sandals. OK now you can go to Disney!​
What's wrong with grey?

Generally wear waterproof w/gore-tex hiking shoes and cotton khaki's and a techinical shirt, technical referring to a fabric like Cool-Max, The khaki's are a good barrier against the crud which is everywhere in a theme park, And the Cool-Max shirt keeps you cool no matter how hot it gets, The real hiking shoes keep your feet dry and well supported for days of trekking through the parks. And a aussie hat to keep your head dry.

Nothing special just a t-shirt and shorts, and a hoodie on my waist in case it is not as warm as expected. A pair of emergency shoes in my backpack is my trick.

Whatever your footwear of choice is just make sure you break them in and that they have grippy soles on the wet pavements etc. I bought a lovely pair of Skechers and wore them to break them in, but, on a wet day I felt like I was walking on ice. Thank goodness I had a back up pair.

I keep finding better shoes. I use to wear Keens but they became really expensive. Ditto Birkenstocks. My newer go to shoe are croc thongs. It took a bit to get use to the toe thong but I'm good now. I use to prefer slides but my feet tend to sweat, which is also why I don't do sneakers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts