What does "near hospitality house" mean at OKW?

Do the 2 bedroom rooms near HH have the second entrance into the master bathroom? We’re going to be traveling with extended family and definitely want the second entrance through the laundry room.

Also, we would prefer one of the buildings on Peninsular Rd and not buildings 11-14. If we book near HH and request buildings 23-26, do you think we’d have a good chance of getting it. I would imagine people who want to be near HH would choose those other ones.

Thanks,
Mike
You need Turtle Pond or South Point, not Peninsular Road to get the door through the laundry room to the bathroom. In other words, not HH area.

You need Turtle Pond or South Point, not Peninsular Road to get the door through the laundry room to the bathroom. In other words, not HH area.

Thanks. Turtle Pond is our preferred area, so I didn’t even realize some of the rooms didn’t have that door. We stayed on Peninsular once, but it was just us and our kids, so I probably didn’t even notice that it wasn’t there. I thought the young adults would like the location, but we’ll stick with Turtle Pond. I appreciate the reply.

This year I requested near HH, specifically building 23.

Based on my observations, parking at 11-14 seems like a pain because there's a lot of overflow from people who park by the pool during the day. For that reason I wanted to avoid those buildings.

Our last two stays at OKW had us on Old Turtle Pond Road - buildings 30 and 35, I believe. I like it over there, but for various reasons we wanted a shorter walk to the HH this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!