What Does Queen Elizabeth Carry In Her Pocketbook?

I noticed Queen Elizabeth carried her pocketbook to the wedding and I wondered...

Just what does the Queen carry in her purse?

Kleenex? maybe but I can't picture the Queen blowing her nose in public.

Gum?..wait, no...she has probably never chewed gum! Too tacky!

Toothpick? hahaha, NO.

Rainhat? Again, no....

A wallet with her driver's license, visa card? No...LOL!

I've thought and thought and can't think of a thing that I would normally carry that she would use or need. I carry a protein bar, ID, reading glasses, pen, lipstick, cash, checkbook, ear buds, ipod, baggy full of pills and med stuff)

So seriously, what do YOU think she carries in that pocketbook? (funny answers welcome and appreciated!)

A wallet with her driver's license, visa card? No...LOL! the Queen does not have a drivers license - it is not required of her to have one.

she used to carry treats for her puppies but the last one died several weeks ago.

Cell phone?

She is pretty hip for someone her age, and maybe wants to take selfies at the wedding.:teeth:

Here "she" is practicing with "Camilla," "Wills," "Kate," and others. Corgi cell phone case.

royals-spoof-600.jpg

I read that she moves her purse from one arm to the other arm when she’s ready to leave. This is her signal to her handlers.

A wallet with her driver's license, visa card? No...LOL! the Queen does not have a drivers license - it is not required of her to have one.

she used to carry treats for her puppies but the last one died several weeks ago.
Yeah I read that she is the only one in the UK who doesn’t have to have a DL to drive. And yes she can still drive (if she wants to.)

I listened to an interview with Shaggy and Sting on the radio a couple weeks ago, and Shaggy said something like, "The Queen's got her handbag and she's ready to party."

Oh you know, the normal stuff. Driver's license, car keys, house keys, lint, spare change, a toy or 2 to get the great grandchildren to shut up for 5 min in a restaurant, old lady lipstick, a pen, and her mobile phone because it's always important for the reigning monarch to post her latest selfies on Instagram. She uses an iPhone v 10. And at home, all the lights are turned on with The Clapper.

Glasses
Lipstick
Hankie
Hard candies
Photos of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren
Gym membership ID
Palace keys
Ticket stub from "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
KFC secret recipe and the formula for Coca-Cola
The location of Atlantis
Irrefutable proof of the existence of the Loch Ness Monster

Sadly, the queen's last corgi died not too long ago.

Aw, that's too bad. The Palace must be very quiet now for the Queen without them. :( I heard a commentator say that when Meghan was to meet the Queen for the first time, that Harry warned her that the Queen would have her corgi(s) with her, right next to her.

Afterward, Meghan remarked how the corgi(s) barked at her the whole time of her visit. :eek:

Harry said, "They've been doing that my whole life. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!