What does the DxDP include for TS vs DDP?

tinkerooo101

Earning My Ears
I saw on a food blog that DxDP includes an appetizer, entree and a drink for an Adult TS but the regular DDP only includes entree and drink TS? and what a about dessert for a table service meal or a QS meal? Please help, it's been years since we did DDP and we are a big appetizer kind of family.

The only dining plan you will find an appetizer is DxDP in my experience. This is a major reason we get the Deluxe because we love apps.

DDP TS credits at menu service locations include beverage, entree, and dessert. When using a DxDP credit at TS, you get the same plus an appetizer. Admission-based locations (buffets, family style, dinner show, etc.) have no difference between DDP and DxDP.

DDP/QSDP CS credits or DxDP credits used at CS all have the same inclusions: beverage plus entree/combo. Similarly, snack credits on all plans are identical.

Thank you. In the end, we went with just the DDP. My kids are all over 10+ yrs old (15,12 ,10) and I figured, as long as they don’t have to order kids meals, they’ll be ok. My 10 yr old does not eat much though, do CM’s box leftover/uneaten food?

Yes you can take leftovers. You can also order extras and just pay oop for the yummy apps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter