What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if you could do one for The Romanoffs on the bottom where the names are located (no date so we can use it each year).

Thanks!

Sure,

ChristmasRomanoffs.jpg

hello reneritch

I love all your disigns, especially your Christmas ones (all 3).
Could I have 3 :scared1: for us and our friends for our upcoming cruise?(one style for each family. If It's alot of trouble, I love the 2nd one best:lovestruc ). Our Magical cruise is from december 6th to 13th 2008

1. Kelly, William, Mom and Dad (first cruise)
2. Bryan, Melissa, Mom and Dad
3. Thomas, Megan, Mom and Dad(first cruise)

Thank you in advance for your disign and your time:flower3:

Sure, no problem. Here is an extra one, also. ;)

ChristmasBryan.jpg

ChristmasKelly.jpg

ChristmasThomas.jpg

MagicalBryan2.jpg

MagicalKelly2.jpg

MagicalThomas2.jpg

MagicalThomas.jpg

MagicalBryan.jpg

MagicalKelly.jpg

MerryChristmasBryan.jpg

MerryChristmasKelly.jpg

MerryChristmasThomas.jpg

MagicalKelly2.jpg

MagicalBryan.jpg

[
MerryChristmasThomas.jpg

Would you mind doing ones for us like the ones above
for The Romanoff's. One of them for the Wonder and one for the Magic with no dates so we can reuse them each year.

Thank you so VERY much.

Would you mind doing ones for us like the ones above
for The Romanoff's. One of them for the Wonder and one for the Magic with no dates so we can reuse them each year.

Thank you so VERY much.

Let me know if I need to change anything.

WonderfulRomanoff.jpg

WonderfulRomanoff2.jpg

MagicalRomanoff2.jpg

MagicalRomanoff.jpg

MerryChristmasRomanoff.jpg

Sure, check and make sure everything is correct, if not please let me know. pirate:

PirateBoyle.jpg

I wanted to surprise my neighbor with one of these who will be sailing with us in 10/09. When I change the text in Paint, it leaves a white text box. How do I get rid of that so that the original graphics show thru behind the text?:surfweb:

I don't want to keep asking you to do minor changes if I can do some myself.
Also could you post a "blank" scene of the ship in CC with Flying Dutchman, w/o Christmas characters or text at all. It's the one that doesn't have the sailboat too.
I'd like to try to make some of my own and I've found lots of Disney clip art and Disney font but I can't find any clip art specific to DCL or CC. :confused:
We'll be sailing on Halloween so I wanted to put something Hall. themed instead of Christmas.
I would really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction there. :flower3:

eta: actually either CC scene would be fine. Both are so beautiful!

I wanted to surprise my neighbor with one of these who will be sailing with us in 10/09. When I change the text in Paint, it leaves a white text box. How do I get rid of that so that the original graphics show thru behind the text?:surfweb:

I don't want to keep asking you to do minor changes if I can do some myself.
Also could you post a "blank" scene of the ship in CC with Flying Dutchman, w/o Christmas characters or text at all. It's the one that doesn't have the sailboat too.
I'd like to try to make some of my own and I've found lots of Disney clip art and Disney font but I can't find any clip art specific to DCL or CC. :confused:
We'll be sailing on Halloween so I wanted to put something Hall. themed instead of Christmas.
I would really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction there. :flower3:

eta: actually either CC scene would be fine. Both are so beautiful!

I'm not sure about Paint, I use Photoshop. Here are the blanks for both. Hopefully you shouldn't see a white text box.

I haven't been able to find a lot of Halloween DCL themed clipart either, but I will keep my eye open. The Christmas characters in these images, I had to remove the background from all four. It took about 6 hours to removed the background on the group in the image with the sailboat.

CCship.jpg

POCBlank.jpg

ChristmasBryan.jpg

OMG
I was speechless when I saw the disigns (It's very rare of me.....:rolleyes1 )
You're soooo generous :worship: . I didn't expect to see all three disigns for each family:banana: :banana: :banana: and a BONUS :cheer2: and sooo soon :dance3:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

PS: I'll try to post picture of our doors when we're back.

I'm not sure about Paint, I use Photoshop. Here are the blanks for both. Hopefully you shouldn't see a white text box.

I haven't been able to find a lot of Halloween DCL themed clipart either, but I will keep my eye open. The Christmas characters in these images, I had to remove the background from all four. It took about 6 hours to removed the background on the group in the image with the sailboat.

CCship.jpg

POCBlank.jpg

Thank you so much for these! :cloud9: I will play around with them and show you what I come up with. Only 2 more weekends home before our cruise so time is getting tight but I won't forget you.
You have been such a tremendous help.:hug:

I was able to figure out how to not have the white text box show up. Once I click on the font button, 2 more buttons appear. One keeps the white box, the other eliminates it. The white box is the default setting so until I starting clicking around, I couldn't get rid of it.

Thanks again for all of your help!:worship:
Patti

ChristmasBryan.jpg

OMG
I was speechless when I saw the disigns (It's very rare of me.....:rolleyes1 )
You're soooo generous :worship: . I didn't expect to see all three disigns for each family:banana: :banana: :banana: and a BONUS :cheer2: and sooo soon :dance3:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

PS: I'll try to post picture of our doors when we're back.

Your very welcome. I would love to see pictures. Have a magical cruise.pirate:

Thank you so much for these! :cloud9: I will play around with them and show you what I come up with. Only 2 more weekends home before our cruise so time is getting tight but I won't forget you.
You have been such a tremendous help.:hug:

I was able to figure out how to not have the white text box show up. Once I click on the font button, 2 more buttons appear. One keeps the white box, the other eliminates it. The white box is the default setting so until I starting clicking around, I couldn't get rid of it.

Thanks again for all of your help!:worship:
Patti

Glad to help. Keep me posted, even if it is after your cruise. :)

These are all BEAUTIFUL,, your all sooo creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!