What (even if given a million dollars) to just say correctly one time

Don’t remind me! ( Actually I have to help others say it just as you suggested! 😛)

Szechuan. But I guess a foreign word is kind of cheating.

The fact is most non-native speakers have extremely difficulty figuring out a language that's so dependent on intonation like Chinese. It's like saying different things with variations on "I am Groot."

Jewelry, completely out of laziness.
Triskaidekaphobia - I always put an S in the middle, always being relative :)
Gentile as a name, but just once

Now, in fun (because I actually can say the first one)
Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg - it's a lake in Webster MA, with a concert venue on one shore.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

I’m a New Yorker. There is something we have against the letter r. I constantly catch myself pronouncing library without the first r. Same with February.

Laparoscopic. I was trying to tell my husband that my aunt’s surgery was done laparoscopically and I couldn’t get past the first p no matter how many times I tried.

I tend to pronounce burglar as berg-u-ler but for $1 mil I could correct myself!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter