What ever happen to (Disers) you havent heard from in over a year

I had assumed he was in “time out.” He liked/likes to walk very close to crossing the line on some subjects. It doesn’t appear that is the case though as far as I can tell.

There are several people who seem to have taken a leave lately. Things have been quite heated on several topics and sometimes you just need a mental break. I think of the people who frequent the CB like a bunch of siblings who’ve been in the car too long together. Sometimes you need to hit the rest stop for awhile.

I initially thought that too, on a "time out." He is still registered so he likely needed a break from here. Understand that completely, until last year I was MIA for a long time.

I agree you need a mental break from heated topics. I have become extremely selective on posts of that nature. One, I cannot read all of the bickering it wears on you. Two, just our world right now is tiring in itself! I enjoy playing on here as a distraction. :D

What does it mean when someone's profile changes to "limited viewerships"?
It means when I click on her profile, it now says this user limits who can see their profile whereas before it would take me to her profile. I don't really have a profile beyond what the Dis puts in it but if you click on my sn it will show you my latest activity, and other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter