What excursion if you could only pick one?

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
We have decided to do only one excursion on the 7 day Magic March 9/02. We are a diverse group
1 senior age 71 and cannot swim well
3 adults- 1 very unfit (that's me lol), and 2 modeerately to quite fit.
3 children ages 8,8, and 10

We do not all have to do the same excursion. What are your favourites , wich are te best value for your money and why?

thanks
debbie

Not that this is really much help, but...

On our recent trip we (me, my mother and my 5 year old daughter) went on the See and Sea (St. Maarten) and Coral World (St. Thomas). We all loved the See and Sea, and just mom enjoyed the Coral World portion of the second excursion. Both excursions, I loved being driven around the islands.

Next cruise I am only planning on doing one excursion - and I haven't decided which island to do it on... I plan on doing a snorkeling one... as we learned to snorkel on CC. I plan on spending more time exploring on my own this time...

My son and I did the St. John Beach snorkeling excursion. We did not snorkel. We played in the water and had a ball. At St. Maarten we did not do an excursion. We shopped and he played on the beach. The water taxi was not open that day because of the weather so we walked. I am not a walker (and I am overweight) but I managed to do it twice. They do have taxi's also. We thought the shopping and the little beach right there at St. Maarten was terrific and it did not cost us a cent.

The Christopher Columbus ship wreck via cataraman. It takes you out by Buck Island, and there were less than 25 people. The snorkeling was excellent. $42 i believe per adult, and $30 for child's rate.

prymsu - question - On our list of excursions, the following catamaran excursions in St. Thomas are listed....are any of these the one you are recommending?

- Champagne Catamaran Sail and Snorkel
- St. John Barefoot Catamaran Sail and Snorkel

There is a Spirit of St. Christopher Sail and Shipwreck Snorkel -- is this the catamaran snorkel you mention below? Thanks.

is the one we went on - it lasted about four hours...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter