What Folder and tags???

Pat R

Earning My Ears
Hello All,
I've been reading the forum for awhile now and have found lots of good tips and ideas. I've seen something about "it should have been in the folder you received and also something about "tags" but we haven't received any of those things! 😕
We're on the Fantasy Western Caribbean departing Port Canaveral on April 25th and booked through a travel agent. Will we receive the above mentioned items as it gets closer to our departure date? Will the agent receive the items and forward them to us? Should I be asking someone at Disney about this?
I know I've got plenty of time before we leave, but I get a "bit" frantic before we travel anywhere about making sure I have EVERYTHING we need.
Also, if it makes any difference, we're concierge level.
TIA,
Pat

It usually gets sent around 30 days before. If you used a TA it might go to them and they should forward it to you.

We have used a travel agent for our past several cruises, but had the pre-cruise booklet mailed directly to us. As Dug720 said, it usually arrives about a month before sailing — after everyone has had a chance to do onboard booking. The contents of the mailing keep shifting, but for our cruise last summer it included the information we had provided about pre- and post-cruise transportation, schedules for each port, and a list of activities we’d booked. It will also include 2 luggage tags per person.

We just received our tags for a Feb 29th cruise. They were sent 45 days prior to the sailing, which is the norm. It seems they were shipped to us first based on comments on our FB sailing page. Maybe it’s because we are Concierge ? Maybe it’s because we’re in Canada ? Anyway, yours should arrive in two months.

They do not include all the information mentioned by PP in the current packet. They only print the guests names, their CC status and the ports and dates of each stops. There is the reservation number and a barcode so that the DCL CM’s at check-in can look up your information quickly.

Thanks Marc D. That is good information. We haven't gotten our tags yet, but aren't concerned. We will be on the same cruise with my family. We are really excited!

Thanks for the replies. Knowing it's supposed be delivered in the mail is very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter