What game do you play instead of VMK?

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
If you have a "replacement" game for VMK, what is it?

I love playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. It is so much fun making Disney parks on it!

If you have a "replacement" game for VMK, what is it?...
I don't think I will ever find any 1 game to replace all that VMK had for me. That said the following games are what I am currently playing or looking forward to playing once they are released.

Pirates of the Caribbean Online (and test also)
I played this a lot right after VMK closed. Really loved the sailing and ship battling aspect of it. However coming to the end of the quest lines, mastering sailing, and the lack of updates of interest to me has caused me to play a lot less now.

Wizard101 (and test when it is open)
I played this a lot as my interest in Pirates waned. Love the deck based, combat part of it. My interest waned a bit when I came to the temporary end of the story line, but the story has been expanded now. Really looking forward to the soon to be released housing (decorating the interiors and exteriors of prebuilt rooms and "castles") aspect of this game. This will add a social aspect to this game that has not been realized yet in other games I am playing.

Guild Wars (Phophecies campaign)
Really love this game as it takes me back to my past love of console based, sword/sorcery, RPGs. The best part for me is that a lot of it can be played solo using only computer generated henchmen. It also is a well established game, so if I need help there usually are others around to be asked.

Metaplace - closed beta for now with keys available
I have just started this game and see good potential in the building and socializing aspects of it. In this game you are given your "world" that can include up to 10 places. There are a lot of building possibilities in your world and you can also place "teleports" to other players worlds.

Free Realms beta coming
This is a game being built by Sony Online Entertainment (SOE). From the pictures and videos that have been released it looks rather amazing.

I tried Elf Island in early beta and it did not appeal to me much.

Wizard101

Recently started World of Warcraft (now I know where all the classic PC RPGs went).

In the last months, I've played RoseOnline, Gaia, Florensia, ... but then I got bored of playing in November of those games.
I started playing again Tales of Pirates on 21th of January but got bored after two months and I started playing GodsWar like two weeks ago and I am already bored of it -_-.
So right now, nothing except my ds games while waiting in the train

I dont think anyone who ever played VMK ever thought of it as just a game.. more like a stroll through the park on a virtual basis. where dreams came and went.

i play Wizard101, but i've become Bored with it [nothing to do but farm and make new wizards], so now i'm looking for a new game to play.

Pirates - Still playing this here and there to level up. Almost there!! But it gets boring after a while... need new quests to liven it back up. I know the quests are on their way, just hurry it up Disney!!

I also play Secret Builders, Elf, and Smallwords sporadically whenever the mood for something different hits.

VFK - I play and enjoy this the most at this point. Love the host games and working on my rooms. With the additional of ride pieces and now a building competition, let's just say I'm obsessed. :)

Small Worlds and Elf Island.

Gave up on VFK, and just cancelled my sub to POTCO.

i have started to play a game called Flyff, amazing graphics but the only downside is its hard to find your way around when you first start

I like to play Runescape a lot, if anyone plays, drop me a message and I'll add ya :)

And a question, whats VFK?

I like to play Runescape a lot, if anyone plays, drop me a message and I'll add ya :)

And a question, whats VFK?

VFK is a very controversial game that followed VMK, and by controversial I mean on this board and some of the other vmk boards.

Game topics and support remain prohibited on the DIS. It's a game that was rolled out to be similar in style to the game play of vmk.

VFK is a very controversial game that followed VMK, and by controversial I mean on this board and some of the other vmk boards.

Game topics and support remain prohibited on the DIS. It's a game that was rolled out to be similar in style to the game play of vmk.

Soo... can I say "VFK" now? :confused3

I'll tell ya what's controversial. That there's no stinkin' space pirates yet.

I tried it and it's pretty dumb.
Also, I play another game again, it's really fun, it's called Shot Online.

It's a somewhat "anime" mmorpg golf game! It's soo fun, you have levels and quests, you don't even have to like golf to like the game.

Controversial.. :lmao: Sorry, I've seen the word controversial applied to many things that are far worse.

VFK is just trying too hard..

I've been playing Elf Island since it opened.

I was playing VFK, but have pretty much dropped it. Lots of behind the scenes stuff I am extremely unhappy with. Not to mention the memberships purchased in July still have not seen the items that were promised to be mailed to them.

I tried Wizards101, but had bad motion sickness the first day I played, so I never returned.

I stopped playing elf island. i was doing fine on that game until they started doing that membership and you could only do the quests and buy more if you pay for it and i couldn't pay it. I got on to Small worlds. Found more people on there that i knew from vmk then anything. I don't play Disney games anymore. I lost my trust in Disney when they started showing that they only cared about the money then making people happy and wishes for kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!