What game do you play instead of VMK?

It would be pirates online... Definitely try the free trial first or you'll end up like my friend who didn't like it and payed for a full year.

I'm into Smallworlds. I tried a few of the others...the controversial one included, LOL...but the graphics in Smallworlds blew away the others (that weren't obsessed with orcs and wizards, LOL!) It's been growing pretty good lately, a lot more items to bling out your pad with, plus a the number of user created missions is well over a few thousand now. (although I'm getting tired of "Clean up the soda cans....vacuum the carpets...be origial already!").
The programming of the missions and the interactions with the items is very cool...allowing a ton of customization and have you seen the new lighting effects yet??? :cool1:

I will add this however: None of the games, including SW, have replaced that feeling I had with VMK. If SW were to close tomorrow (aside from being upset for my VIP subscription!), I would be fine with it. SW is "just a game"...VMK was a community.

i've found 2 games i'm liking right now, Twelve sky 2 and Luna. you can do quests, battles and level up fairly quick. they are sooo different from each other.

My question is what's VMK?

On my laptop I have Zoo Tycoon as well as Sims and Roller Coaster. Are there any Disney games out there for adults? *cough*

My question is what's VMK?

On my laptop I have Zoo Tycoon as well as Sims and Roller Coaster. Are there any Disney games out there for adults? *cough*

Vmk was the best online virtual world on the internet! It was for anyone of all ages! Sadly though, last year Disney closed it. :( I don't really understand why the closed it, I mean it can't be because of money problems. Disney is a billion dollar company after all! It was a game that will always be missed by millions.

I really don't think adults would get into any of the Disney games that are out now. :( Disney has Club Penguin, Pixie Hollow, Pirates, and Toon Town. They really aren't made for people older than 12. Well Pirates is more for older crowd 13-17. Idk I don't really get into those games at all. If you would like to try them, you can. :)

I play a few new games now but none of the games out there are near the same as VMK.

SmallWorlds
Wizards 101
Poptropica

When VMK first closed, I played tons of games, and joined about everything that came out. Now i've narrowed it down to VFK, which I really enjoy. I'd get the membership, but my parents don't want to use their credits cards to pay, and Paypal isn't an option yet. I also play Roblox, but I don't create any games, I just play them.

once in a great while i will jump on to webkinz but i only jump on when my younger cousins are bored and want to play. so i being the nicer older cousin spend timeto log on and play with them. i get bored playing with them my one cousin would enjoy vmk i noticed that she likes to learn about what goes on behind the magical gates at disney world and i was about her age when i became intrested. nothing will ever replace good old vmk. i really miss it. but other then that i dont play any other game

When VMK first closed, I played tons of games, and joined about everything that came out. Now i've narrowed it down to VFK, which I really enjoy. I'd get the membership, but my parents don't want to use their credits cards to pay, and Paypal isn't an option yet.

What is your username in game?

I've tried VFK, and I can tell you with 100% confidence that I don't plan on going on it EVER again. Sorry if I seem harsh, but I don't like VFK.

Mostly at VFK enjoying time there. :)
I've tried a few other games, dropped most.
Visit Elf Island but get bored quick there- and SW at times until lag in changing rooms gets me.

Don't really play any web based games anymore. :( I find them all boring tbh. I much prefer playing on Xbox Live instead.

It's nothing remotely similar to VMK (which I, too, am still annoyed over), but I'm a huge fan of the PC/Dreamcast/Playstation's underrated/underappreciated title, WDW Quest: Magical Racing Tour. It was a kart racer that took place on ride throughout all the parks (including the water parks!). It wasn't perfect, the racing was pretty simple stuff, and it didn't feature very many characters, relying on generic characters for each "world". But once you get over all that, all the level designs were FANTASTIC. Most featured the ride's music (aside from Rock n' Rollercoaster's Aerosmith tunes), and sound clips and (dated) animated sprites from the ride.

The best levels were Pirates of the Caribbean (which a bunch of secret alternate paths) and Haunted Mansion. Each were really clever with how close the levels were with the rides. Very nifty game if you can find it!

Other than that, I play any and everything, so VMK closing just gave me more time on other games. :)

I play Toontown and have a Webkinz account that I don't really go on as often as I used to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!