What happened earlier today didn't upset me at all...BUT NOW I'M REALLY UPSET!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
They had to go and cancel Key Lime Yankee Candles...have they lost their mind or what?

No way!?! Ok, this week officially stinks! That's the third piece of rotten news I've gotten in two days. I'm going to bed...call me when it's Saturday! :(

MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only sensible thing to do is hop into that new navigator go to every store in your area and buy them out. You ought to be able to fill that big old SUV in no time:p :p :p :p :p

Steve

LOL Steve!! I think I will follow your advice...heck I'm so rich I think I will just buy out the Yankee Candle Company so they can NEVER EVER stop making Key Lime Pie!

I'd like some key lime pie.

Oh tc, me too. If you find some, will you share?

My DH makes a mean Key Lime Pie, but I think he would be annoyed if I woke him to ask him to make one. :p

I don'th have any. I am sitting here very hungry. My dh got mad when I woke him up last night to tell him we had a mouse in our bedroom. I would imagine you dh would feel the same way if you woke him up for key lime pie.

I have 1/2 a Key Lime Pie in my fridge.:p My mom took the other 1/2 home with her this afternoon.:p

Shannon, will you share? I am so hungry and I have nothing here to snack on.

Browneyes!!!!!!!!!!!! Share with tc and I. Please

Hey Beauty, we have kind of hijacked this on you, but we ARE still talking about key lime, just pie, not candles. hee hee hee

I have never, officially, been involved in a thread hijacking. What fun!

Sure I'll share.:) It's good, but really sweet. Anybody got some coffee to drink with it? I'm not in the mood to start a pot right now.:)

Nope, no coffee, too late for all that caffiene. I could give you a glass of decaffienated iced tea. Would that work?

Oh, I have the coffee. A nice cinnamon hazelnut blend. Not sure how that would go with the Key Lime pie, but we could always make some tea.

C'mon tc, we still have some hijacking to do, still somewhat on topic lol :p :Pinkbounc

Yeah right, Shannon

edited to call Shannon on her BLATANT falsehood ;) ;) ;)

Kelli, tea might work. It's not lousianne is it? I prefer lipton's.:)

Debster, I'm allergic to cinnamon. You got any plain coffee?:)

tc your hijacking with an expert. Just sit back and go for a ride.;)

I actually have some nice Breakfast Blend Earl Grey. Very nice. The water is heating up right now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter