What Happened to my Happy Boards? Here's a Little Positivity!

There's a difference between constructive feedback on shows and just being rude and far too many people have been rude about things lately (specifically thinking of the thread bashing Tyler and Katrina...). I've been using the DIS boards for like 18 years but just discovered the youtube feed (not a podcast girl) a couple of years ago. Some of them are hit or miss but always greatly appreciated as is all the hard work the team does!

I love making heads turn at the gym when I'm on the treadmill watching a podcast and I start talking back to the team.

It is another rainy miserable day in NEPA so I am overjoyed to see an "in the park segment". They really make my day.

I'm to see some positive thinking returning in the world of Disney fandom (not just Disboards)!!

It is rough every Spring Break - time in the world of Disney fans??

There's a difference between constructive feedback on shows and just being rude and far too many people have been rude about things lately (specifically thinking of the thread bashing Tyler and Katrina...). I've been using the DIS boards for like 18 years but just discovered the youtube feed (not a podcast girl) a couple of years ago. Some of them are hit or miss but always greatly appreciated as is all the hard work the team does!

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes people confuse political correctness and simple good manners. There will always be trolls who want to their "right to be cruel" protected, but don't want mods to have the "right to protect someone's character".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!