What happened to the free 30-day membership?

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
So did Disney decide not to give us a free 30-day membership to Pirates and Toontown? :confused3 :confused: I haven't heard in a while I am still looking forward for a 30-day pass, but I guess it probably won't happen.
I am very disappointed with Disney. :(

They are ignoring it...

What do you expect from Disney?

I expect they are cheap (like loving money cheap) Toontown, Pixie Hollow (guessing about it, never went there.) POTCO, Club Penguin, Buying games, Disney World (Magic Kingdom makes $250,000,000, a DAY, ALONE) Disneyland, Disney Paris, Disney Tokyo. They are building money what they claim was free (Dis gamer) sucks, or temperary:( (VMK). Can't they make POTCO free? Or Toontown, Or ANYTHING? (other than mini games.)

I did, but never won anything that big (anything bigger than a 14 day guest pass.) And Plz answer the qusestion. No offense, but you are not helping.

Um, did you actually read what he typed? He answered your question with the link so if you clicked it and read the first post you would have gotten your answer but you chose to complain that he didn't type it out for you himself.

Yea, I called them and I didn't get any help because they needed verification. Why would I be getting someone else a 30 day trial?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter