What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

BTW... it took 3 weeks of me and mom to make them at night... very good mother daughter time... sometimes we even came up for air...

If you want to make them... use Shultz's water crystals and use only 1/8 of a tsp for each pocket if you make 4 pockets which is what I did... Best if you keep in your fridge... just throw into water to refresh... can be dryed out and taken wherever... I love to throw them in the cooler if I'mgoing anywhere... especially in the ice water... kept them in my ice cooler on the ship for each day... worked out great.... :thumbsup2

We had a superior room, all inclusive, about a 30 second stroll to the sand. The pictures were taken right there at the resort, the turtle pics were taken about a 10 minute easy stroll just down the beach off the resort in Akumal Bay. I swam beside a surfacing turtle and reached out to pet him/her and just kind of got this weird feeling that while the turtle wasn't afraid of me, he/she didn't want me to have a touch, so I didn't. Funny, as I've always wanted to touch a sea turtle in the wild.

Now the urge is gone. The ray I snagged a picture of was very menacing. I've never seen one that looked so dangerous!

For four nights in an all inclusive superior room (air conditioning!!!), I think I spent $700 for the two of us.

The food at the buffet left a lot to be desired, but the restaurants there had great food.

It was absolutely worth it! We should have stayed longer.

I think I peeled 4 times I was so sunburned!

Excellent! We are looking at April/May next year. 5-7 nights! We want to check out Xcaret a day or two and heard it's close by.

One more question...did you call and book directly or through a TA?

OK...two questions....Did you have to make reservations in the regular restaurants?

Remember the winter ice sculptures during the annual winter festival? Those were really neat!

LOL At one point, I was living in a house right across the street from them!
Very cool!!!
Tis a small world. I didnt think any one knew Saranac Lake even existed, let alone been there!

Hey - Did you ever get your camera back? If you already said and I missed it, I apologize. I kept waiting for the post that said it showed up in the mail a week after you got home!

BTW... it took 3 weeks of me and mom to make them at night... very good mother daughter time... sometimes we even came up for air...

If you want to make them... use Shultz's water crystals and use only 1/8 of a tsp for each pocket if you make 4 pockets which is what I did... Best if you keep in your fridge... just throw into water to refresh... can be dryed out and taken wherever... I love to throw them in the cooler if I'mgoing anywhere... especially in the ice water... kept them in my ice cooler on the ship for each day... worked out great.... :thumbsup2

I wanna do this! What do you think about using pirate skull bandannas?

Excellent! We are looking at April/May next year. 5-7 nights! We want to check out Xcaret a day or two and heard it's close by.

One more question...did you call and book directly or through a TA?

OK...two questions....Did you have to make reservations in the regular restaurants?

I booked through a travel agent website, want me to PM you the info?

We're doing he Xcaret excursion for our cruise!!! I can't wait to snorkel the underground freshwater river. I'm trying to find a strobe for my underwater digital camera housing.

No reservations needed for the buffet. For the restaurants, you book your reservation at 10:30am the morning of the day you want the reservation for dinner.

LOL At one point, I was living in a house right across the street from them!
Very cool!!!
Tis a small world. I didnt think any one knew Saranac Lake even existed, let alone been there!

Hey - Did you ever get your camera back? If you already said and I missed it, I apologize. I kept waiting for the post that said it showed up in the mail a week after you got home!

No, the camera (and all those great pictures from it) never made an appearance.

I wanna do this! What do you think about using pirate skull bandannas?

Now why didn't I think of that idea??? Just fold in the middle to get your midpoint sew a line then go out a couple of inches fill the pockets and sew it a bit more... do again and you're done!!! :woohoo:

(note to self for next year... go for Lovable's idea!!!)

I booked through a travel agent website, want me to PM you the info?

We're doing he Xcaret excursion for our cruise!!! I can't wait to snorkel the underground freshwater river. I'm trying to find a strobe for my underwater digital camera housing.

No reservations needed for the buffet. For the restaurants, you book your reservation at 10:30am the morning of the day you want the reservation for dinner.

Sure...PM me! And thanks for all your help! OH yeah...since you'll be at Xcaret before me...post some pics when you get back!:thumbsup2

Hey....are you back from Xcaret yet? I just put my deposit on Akumal for May! Woo hoo! Thank you so much for pointing us in that direction. I even went online and bought the Akumal DVD!

Hey....are you back from Xcaret yet? I just put my deposit on Akumal for May! Woo hoo! Thank you so much for pointing us in that direction. I even went online and bought the Akumal DVD!

Our Disney cruise is in 13 days! Just a couple days after that for Xcaret.

I'm torn between Vegas and Akumal in January.

I would love to go in May as well!

Have a great trip! We have a RCCL cruise coming up in November so I know how excited you must be leaving in 13 days!

Actually we are going to plan a short Vegas trip, but not until after our May trip. My DH won a Southwestern Airlines Gift cert yesterday during our inventory. They had raffles. What a way to get people to show up for inventory!

Have a great trip! We have a RCCL cruise coming up in November so I know how excited you must be leaving in 13 days!

Actually we are going to plan a short Vegas trip, but not until after our May trip. My DH won a Southwestern Airlines Gift cert yesterday during our inventory. They had raffles. What a way to get people to show up for inventory!

Oh wow! I wanna win a SWA gc!

I was actually thinking of Vegas (or Akumal) in January!

One of the nurses I work with went a week ago and came back $12,000 ahead from slots at the Flamingo!:woohoo:

Oh wow! I wanna win a SWA gc!

I was actually thinking of Vegas (or Akumal) in January!

One of the nurses I work with went a week ago and came back $12,000 ahead from slots at the Flamingo!:woohoo:

Guess you should go to Vegas then. If you win some major bucks you could go to Akumal in May!

What.....did they drop you off on Castaway Cay and you never came back?

Hope to hear from you when I get back. We leave tomorrow for a Mex. Riviera cruise on RCCL.

What.....did they drop you off on Castaway Cay and you never came back?

Hope to hear from you when I get back. We leave tomorrow for a Mex. Riviera cruise on RCCL.

Have a great cruise!

No, we're back.

I haven't decided if I'll write a trip report this time.

I hope you decide to write a report. I love the way you write and have been looking forward to this one. I hope you enjoyed your cruise this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!