What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

You have to at least post about Xcaret!

We had a great cruise, only the food wasn't so good on RCCL VOS. Disney is still the best!

Can't wait for ABR in May! I owe you one!

Oh please oh PLEASE write a TR!!! Yours are sooooo much fun!!::yes:: ::yes:: :banana: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Weak tummy? Look away! Look away!

Well, I DID warn you!

:lmao: :rotfl: 'm just now reading this trip report (and I missed seeing you on our Halloween on the High Seas cruise) with tears in my eyes after laughing my way through the Maggiano's story. (I'm also an RN, so vomit is amusing - and even more so if you tell it while eating a meal.)

Can't wait to read more. Had to stop and post this to settle down.

OK, silly me, but I couldn't find this thread unless I posted and clicked on the link in my siggie. I had someone asking to read it (hope they have some time on their hands).

So I'm giving it a heave ho out into the open.

I'm glad you did. I thought you dropped off the face of the earth!

Ohhh God... Get out the Valium...............................................:rotfl2:

I'm dreaming of a back to back..... The last Med cruise in '10... followed by the Transatlantic home to Florida.... 24 days on board... they will have to pry the mickey bars out of my cold dead hands to get me off that ship!!! :rotfl2:

Yep...saving and recycling. We have a MR on Wonder 2/6/11 booked and thanks to you LG we have our 2nd Akumal trip planned for this coming May!

Yep...saving and recycling. We have a MR on Wonder 2/6/11 booked and thanks to you LG we have our 2nd Akumal trip planned for this coming May!

Akumal in May??!!!

I wanna come!!!

PM me! I absolutely cannot wait to get back there! Jet Blue flies direct out of Tampa now too!

Akumal in May??!!!

I wanna come!!!

PM me! I absolutely cannot wait to get back there! Jet Blue flies direct out of Tampa now too!

I wanna do this:

http://www.examiner.com/x-12640-Holistic-Travel-Examiner~y2010m1d16-Sacred-Blue-Cenote-Mexico-Underwater-playground-of-the-children-of-the-Mayan-gods

and this:

http://www.mexicowhaleshark.com/

getting DH to agree to the second one is proving a challenge.

When we went to Akumal in July 2008, we drank, napped, sunburned, and snorkled.

That's it!

I wanna do this:

http://www.examiner.com/x-12640-Holistic-Travel-Examiner~y2010m1d16-Sacred-Blue-Cenote-Mexico-Underwater-playground-of-the-children-of-the-Mayan-gods

and this:

http://www.mexicowhaleshark.com/

getting DH to agree to the second one is proving a challenge.

When we went to Akumal in July 2008, we drank, napped, sunburned, and snorkled.

That's it!

That Blue Cenote looks beautiful! We did a lot of walking last trip. We walked to the pueblo, we walked to La Buena Vida on Half Moon Bay, and we took the collectivo and went to Xcaret park. This was at the height of the swine flu and no one was in Mexico! We wanted to do the ATV excursion to one of the cenotes, but they just didn't have the people to go.

I check the web cam every day still. We'll be going May 8-16th and staying at CRT in Xpu Ha this time, but taking a day trip or two to Akumal Bay. Those mango margarita's at the Lol Ha are calling me! ABR is going through a lot of renovations right now, but I'd love to go back there in the future.

I have read a lot of trip reports of people that do the whale shark swim. It's not at the time of year we would be going though.

Can't wait to get back. It just started raining here and it's suppose to be non-stop for 7 days or so. Luckily we were out this morning before it started. We went to the Disneyana Collectibles show and spent $$$ on pins!

That Blue Cenote looks beautiful! We did a lot of walking last trip. We walked to the pueblo, we walked to La Buena Vida on Half Moon Bay, and we took the collectivo and went to Xcaret park. This was at the height of the swine flu and no one was in Mexico! We wanted to do the ATV excursion to one of the cenotes, but they just didn't have the people to go.

I check the web cam every day still. We'll be going May 8-16th and staying at CRT in Xpu Ha this time, but taking a day trip or two to Akumal Bay. Those mango margarita's at the Lol Ha are calling me! ABR is going through a lot of renovations right now, but I'd love to go back there in the future.

I have read a lot of trip reports of people that do the whale shark swim. It's not at the time of year we would be going though.

Can't wait to get back. It just started raining here and it's suppose to be non-stop for 7 days or so. Luckily we were out this morning before it started. We went to the Disneyana Collectibles show and spent $$$ on pins!

We stayed at ABR, a terrific bargain for an incredible place. The beach was just amazing!!!

I read that CRT was great too!

OK, no promises, but I'll run it by the chief and see if he wants to go in May too!

I read that ABR lost its lease and is under original ownership and undergoing big renovations.

I loved the margaritas at Lol Ha too! Did you ever eat at Turtle Bay? GREAT breakfast! Mmmm!

and Michelle?

You need to go too!

Then we can plot another disney cruise too!

That's one thing I regret is not eating out more often. But...since we paid AI at ABR we figured we better eat it! We almost booked at the Hotel Akumal Caribe this time, just to eat out more, but CRT just has so much more going for it right now. HAC will be on another trip. Oh how I wish I could afford two vacations a year!

That's one thing I regret is not eating out more often. But...since we paid AI at ABR we figured we better eat it! We almost booked at the Hotel Akumal Caribe this time, just to eat out more, but CRT just has so much more going for it right now. HAC will be on another trip. Oh how I wish I could afford two vacations a year!

I'm still working on DH for Akumal.

I burned SO bad the first day there. I'm going to bring MUCH stronger sunblock next time.

Did you know Benadryl worked great for my sunburn?

I still have tan lines from my Akumal sunburn.

I still had a pretty dark tan when we went on our October 2008 Disney cruise too!

Speaking of Benadryl...I had to use it on our trip too! We went to Xcaret and it was so hot and the sun was burning down on my legs. I used some of the ECO friendly sunscreen and it wouldn't rub in right, so I went into one of the bathrooms and mixed it with water to soothe my legs and after a few hours I had this dark red itchy rash all over my legs. We watched the show and just as the first aid location was closing we got there in time to get some Benadryl tablets, and I had some Benadryl spray back at the hotel. (just in case of jelly fish) What a relief....but you know.. that rash was so ugly and dark red for a week after our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!