what happens when 1 person is not staying as long as the others?

murcor

All you need is faith and trust...and a little pix
I know this has probably been asked before and I apologize for asking it again, but I have just read through 14 pages and havent seen it listed so here goes:

I realize that if you are all on the reservation, then all must participate in the plan.

What happens when 1 person is only staying for 6 days of the 12 days in the same room. Can you put them on the reservation for the 6 days and get the dining plan for only those days for that 1 person and the others get it for the duration?

Thanks in advance

Angela

The current rule is that all people in the room will all have the same plan or all have no plan, they are not allowing people to have different plans on one room reservation. Maybe you and your group could use some of the extra ts credits for a signature dining experience and the ectra cs credits for breakfasts??? :confused3

I wish I had better news for you :(

I am in the same boat, my AAA TA told me that I would have to have different reservations in order to only have the dining plan for the number of days the other person would be staying. Well, she checked the difference and it would have been more to take three days off of the package. Makes no sense to me but oh well, we are just going to do a couple of two credit meals instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!