What have you done, Mr. Kamal???

ChimCher-ee

There's been a change of plans.
So, after dreaming of Mr. Kamal's delicious, addictive seasoned fries for two, yes two!, years, DD and I beelined it to "his" cart today. And yes, seasoned fries were on the menu.

I did a double take when they handed out our order, though. What???? Just fries???? Yes, the cast member assured me, the sauces are "just over there."

But oh what a pathetic second-cousin those sauces are, to the yogurt/cucumber/tomato topping that was served on top two years ago. That topping was what made the entire thing irresistible. I don't understand why they had to change it up! I suspect it's just another nickle-and-dime move.

So I guess we will just have to set up our own seasoned fries station at home... Any best guesses as to the ingredients, for those of you who know and love them the way we do?

We won't be going to Mr. Kamal's any more!

Ugh...I feared this was the case after the shenanigans in the spring with the "special" sauces. I guess that is the new normal which is a major fail IMO. So boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter