What if i can't add on AKV till April??

kathy carleton

Mouseketeer
Hey guys... thought we could do add on this month... Now due to some new circumstances, may have to wait until as late as April. Will I be able to buy at $93 per point?? will there be points available? thanks

Hey guys... thought we could do add on this month... Now due to some new circumstances, may have to wait until as late as April. Will I be able to buy at $93 per point?? will there be points available? thanks

You'd have to call your guide to be sure, but the way it reads on the website I think it sounds like these promotions to current DVC members are good just thru Feb. 28...then everything goes up everywhere (the min. pts. for new members goes up to 160, the cost per pt. at both SSR and AKV go up to $104...everything goes up). But I'm sure there will be pts. avail. to purchase - they'll just cost you more 'cuz the initial promo. will be over & you'll be out there buying with non-members too... I'm sorry.......:sad1:

add on - you can still add on at low as 25 points, 50 points if you fiance.

sometimes they let the reduced price go longer - haven't heard of it ending. but I would be surprised if it lasted until April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter