What if the beast never happened?

DLM1980

Supreme Fraggle Extrodinaire!
so I'm back off the Disney Magic and we saw Twice Charmed the Cinderella story with a twist and I just downloaded the new beauty and the beast soundtrack and when the story talks about the old woman offering the prince a single rose I thought "I wonder what would have happened if he had accepted the rose."

So, what would have happened?

Belle would have broke down and married Gaston and had a 7 strong strapping boys. And the movie would have been called Belle and the 7 Strong Strapping Boys. :)

I thought of a situation and wondered what others thought would happen to see different ideas. There is no right or wrong. I just thought maybe someone might have thought the same thing. Apparently not

If Adam accepts the rose (whether out of pity or just to have her leave him alone), he still remains a selfish prince and never learns his lesson. What happens to Belle is superfluous because her life would never have changed unless another adventure presented itself.

I'm surprised nobody thinks that fate would kick in somehow and belle would end up in the castle somehow and still meet the prince
I think so too. That would be all different kind of change for Adam. If he wasn't doomed he maybe wouldn't realize how he must change. It would be too hard. He wouldn't want to change since the motivation is out of question. And what about Belle? I think she would be repelled by him. Selfish guy with a castle. I don't see what would attract her to him so she and him want for him to become noble and gentle. Why she would try? Maybe you'll say love. I kind of wonder was Adam capable of true love, at the begining anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!