What if you get too friendly with Disney characters?

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
This is just a hypothetical question! But what if some guest got way too friendly with characters like Goofy, Mickey, Tigger, Ect? I know in your mind you're saying "Why does this user with Pluto keep asking all these weird @#$% questions?!" But basically I'm just asking, just curious. Some people have a little too much to drink especially in Epcot and really can't handle themselves and don't know what they are doing, they go up to Goofy and start doing Idiotic things or things they're not supposed to do.

Simple answer is you can be removed, trespassed from property, and have sexual harassment charges filed against you since there are real people in those costumes.

I was at DCA about a month ago and had a white PRIDE shirt on. Kristoff @ the Frozen meet and greet held onto the hug for far longer than I would have expected. But no untoward words passed between us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts