What in the World?!?! Security Lines Down Harbor!!!

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
What’s going on?!?! The security line stretched to Harbor then curves down the road. It’s like that on both sides of the bus drop off. Never seen anything like it!!!

Are they not having Ski Week next week?!? (I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I've hit Ski Week several times now. I'm prepared for it. But if there's not a ski week, I may do a little happy dance.)
I’ve always thought that was more out-of-town vacationers, not local schools as much.

Are they not having Ski Week next week?!? (I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I've hit Ski Week several times now. I'm prepared for it. But if there's not a ski week, I may do a little happy dance.)
We have ski week next week. That is in SF bay area

I’ve always thought that was more out-of-town vacationers, not local schools as much.
The first time I hit Ski Week (2012, I think), I was told increased crowds were from local schools being out for the whole week of Presidents' Day.

I had hoped if kids had today and Monday off that maybe the local, immediate surrounding areas had maybe done away with Ski Week. Sounds like they kept it. Oh well!

What time of day was this? I find security lines always longest just before park opening then it’s barely anything once the park is open and people are flowing through. I do think the weather made a difference too as it’s been no line all week but wet! We are prepared for a busy weekend though but most weekends we’ve been here we’re busy.

We used to always park at Toy Story, but after a long hiatus from the parks, we parked at M&F yesterday. We arrived at the parking structure around 8:00 and we had a very easy and short security experience. I think this will be my preferred method from now on.

Disneyland never really felt crowded to me yesterday. Indy got up to 55 minutes and so did Space, but there was never a time I thought this place was nuts. We used MaxPass and never had issues getting what we wanted. The rain came in around 5:00 and I think that helped to clear the place out and keep local APs away.

Since they changed security at the structure to the current inside set up, I rarely if ever park at Toy Story.

Same today. They need to change their security, this is going to be even worse in summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!