What is a disney ride you will never ride again

Mission Space is the one ride that I will never ride again. I'm claustrophobic and that ride almost gave me a panic attack.
I actually had a full blown panic attack on this ride. It didn’t even start yet. Just the doors closed and the control panel moved forward, and I lost it completely. I don’t even remember anything until I was outside and my poor kids were crying having witnessed it. I felt so terrible.
Then we had to go to Garden Grove for breakfast afterwards. I could only manage ice water. The most expensive water I’ve ever had 😂

Frozen...those animatronics with creepy faces were just weird. The kids didn’t like it either.

Sounds Dangerous!
Yes I know it's gone but I hated it. On the other hand I was ok with Astuter Computer Revue and Superstar Limo.

There's nothing that I refuse to do. I love thrill rides and tame rides alike. There are plenty that I don't really have any desire to do and I wouldn't choose them, but I'd do them if someone asked. Matterhorn (pain), Finding Nemo subs, RNRC (pain again) are the main ones.

Space Mountain in WDW. Over the past 25 years, I have been on it 4 or 5 times and HATED every moment of it and swore off the ride probably about 10 years ago. I will never ride it again. It’s just too rough.

That said, when we went to DL for the first time a few years ago, I very hesitantly got on Space Mountain....what a big difference....I actually liked the ride! However, I will never ride Matterhorn again. :laughing:

I've thought long and hard about this and I don't think there is a ride I would NEVER ride again. I don't suffer from motion sickness and although I hate the straight drop, ToT is more of a bunny hop so I don't mind it. There are however many that I choose not to ride unless someone else in our party wants to go.... Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Barnstormer, Dumbo, Aladins Carpets, Tiki Room, Riverboat, Alien Saucers etc. They just don't thrill me, but I'm not opposed to going on if thats the plan.

I think Mission Space is the only ride I haven't been on. I would probably avoid Orange, but I'll ride everything else. I don't particularly enjoy Small World or Peter Pan, but I'll ride them.

Flight of Passage. Worst pre-show in the parks and the ride makes me so violently nauseous I can't even watch video of OTHER people on it.

I can say I did it when it first opened but I won't bother with it again. I didn't get nauseous but probably only because I closed my eyes through most of it. SIL loved it and went on it three times in a row during our midnite madness.

Big Thunder Mountain. I know it's not a big deal for most people, but it made me feel very sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter