What is a disney ride you will never ride again

Heh I went on it when it was the Alien Encounter and holy smokes I despised it. Hated, hated, hated it the entire time. Even now when we pass by that empty space I feel a darkness in my soul.

I’ve never been on Mission Space. I’ve always wimped out since I really don’t like spinning rides. Maybe our next trip I’ll try it. I guess I would say Primeval Whirl. The coaster part is just fine (there’s the same coaster at a pier in Wildwood, NJ the kids and I love); it’s the spinning part that kills me.

It’s a Small World is vital as the parent of two young (now not so young) kids. They love it and it’s dark and climate controlled for a little dad nap!

You can try Mission: SPACE Green Team as it does not spin at all. It only sways and shakes a bit. Also note, even though Orange Team spins, the sensation is not the same because you can't feel the spinning, just the G-forces (you are completely enclosed and cannot see the relavitve motion). It also does not produce high Gs for the entire time, just a few short bursts of about 10 to 15 seconds, just in case you are ever thinking about it.

I don't think I would say "never ride again". When I have grandkids and we got to Disney, I'm sure we will ride whatever they want.

What don't I want to ride again? Dumbo, Flying Carpets, Tea Cups, Dinosaur, Enchanted Tiki Room, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Festival of the Lion King

Tower of Terror - went on it when it first opened. The restraints were different then. If I remember correctly, there was just a bar to hold on to. I felt like I was going to fly right out of the ride!

Rock N Roller Coaster - that lunch just takes my breath away, literally. The rest of the ride is fine. I can't do that lunch.

DLR: The Matterhorn. The last time I rode it was in 2009, and I'm pretty sure I still have bruises.

WDW: I'm not sure there are any rides there that I've completely written off. I wasn't a huge fan of Barnstormer, but would ride it again if my kid or one of my nieces/nephews wanted me to ride with them.

Mickey's Fun Wheel at California Adventure. I know that compared to other rollar coaster, this one should be more mellow but the carts sliding around on their track truly terrified me-especially when the track has you sliding to the outside of the ferris wheel. I was on the brink of a panic attack with that one. I felt like I was about to go flying into the lake at any moment.

As much as I love the theme and idea of Tower of Terror, it makes me so dizzy. I can ride any roller coaster or spinning attraction and be fine, but something about the repeated straight down drops messes with my brain.

Rock N Roll coaster. I got off of that ride with a headache. I did not like being jostled around so much.

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at DL.

Did not enjoy.
Oh, forgot about this. Can’t bring myself to do it. We got to close to the front of the line and I bailed. I felt SO guilty and apologized to my DD over and over. Finally, she admitted that if I hadn’t, she would have. About a year later my DH took my younger two on it and came back shaking his head saying, “Nope, nope, never again.”

Mickey's Fun Wheel at California Adventure. I know that compared to other rollar coaster, this one should be more mellow but the carts sliding around on their track truly terrified me-especially when the track has you sliding to the outside of the ferris wheel. I was on the brink of a panic attack with that one. I felt like I was about to go flying into the lake at any moment.

UGH - Mickey's Wheel of Death!! I have never been so close to having a panic attack on a ride as that one. It looked so mellow, but when those cages started swinging and there wasn't a seatbelt, I thought I was going to die...LOL I rode it 17 years ago and it hurts to even look at it now.

Bless you for this topic <3 Always fun to talk about rides, even ones that scare me.

Ones I've outright refused based on ride footage:
Everest
Barnstormer
Space Mt.
Splash Mt.
Big Thunder Mt.
Mission space
Slinky dog
7 Dwarves
Dinosaur
I'm a ride chicken. I am. Each trip though I try at least two new things. Found out I LOVE Star Tours!

Ridden but never again:
Just one, It's a Small World

Kali River Rapids - if I wan’t to be that wet I would’ve gone to a water park !

Expedition Everest. I used to really like the coaster but the last time the backwards section made me dizzy. I have had to stop riding coasters at other non Disney parks that go backwards as well. Everest used to be my favorite ride at Animal Kingdom

The older I get the BIGGER the list becomes!
PrimEVIL whirl :rotfl:
Rock n roller coaster
tea cups
mission space
star tours
the new Star Wars ride ( did once)
Astro orbiter

I used to ride all of these but as I age my stomach just can’t take it anymore and there’s nothing worse then riding something and then feeling nauseous for hours after!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!