What is a disney ride you will never ride again

Pretty much anything that won't accommodate my power wheelchair. I can no longer bend at the waist, making sitting upright physically impossible.

:(

I'll never get on the Matterhorn again. Wayyy to jerky. Not a fan of Indiana Jones or the Dinosaur ride either for the same reason, but they're not quite as bad.

The only current ride I have no interest in is Mission Space Orange. Just not taking any chances with feeling ill. And I find Green boring but my kids would probably like it so I would go with them.

I enjoy Kali but would prefer to only ride if we're headed out of the park so I don't have to sit and dry in the sun.

If Stitch were still operating that would be my big "no way" attraction. The shoulder restraints were physically painful and I just didn't like the overall experience.

Unfortunately my family all hates roller coasters so a solo trip is the only opportunity I have for riding a lot of things I love.

Definitely Mission Space Orange..never bothered me when I was younger but I’m in my 50s now and just can’t take it anymore

My best friend passed out! LOL totally not funny, but is right?! She has no recollection and also has not recovered 😂😂 we had fast passes and the line was moving too fast for her. We were in those seats sooner than she wanted to be.

That is crazy! Was she ruined for the rest of the day? That is terrible to happen on what is supposed to be a fun ride but it is kind of funny too. That ride is evil lol!

Rock N Rollercoaster, Space Mountain, Expedition Everest...the older I get the worse my equilibrium gets :(

Tomorrowland Speedway in WDW. It smells awful and is so loud, and just not really fun for me.

This! We got stuck on it in the middle of a very hot September day. It was only fifteen minutes or so, but I thought we would melt into a puddle on that hot little track.

That is crazy! Was she ruined for the rest of the day? That is terrible to happen on what is supposed to be a fun ride but it is kind of funny too. That ride is evil lol!
She’s afraid of coasters anyway. The night before that park she told me to delete the fast pass bc she was not doing it lol I forgot, so that morning she said, “don’t delete the fast pass, I’m gonna do it”. Needless to say we bought expensive cokes and had to get her food and Tylenol after. She got her color back a couple of hours later 😂😂 we took before and after pics and you can tell she had a rough go looking at the after pics LOL she never wants to go back to that park again

Not sure what year..I just know I could ride it with the kids and friends in my 30s but not anymore..my head just can’t handle it lol

Enchanted Tiki Room

I know it's a classic but man it was sooooo boring. And yes I've been on Carousel of Progress! (And you can't tell me it's a generational thing, because I like Country Bear Jamboree!)

First I am amazed at how many of you don't do roller coasters. Do any of you go to a Six Flags park?

As far as rides I wouldn't do again it's Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters. Really not worthy the wait to ride it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts