What is a disney ride you will never ride again

Wendy1985

Loves everything fitness
Mine is astro orbiter

I thought it would be dumbo with different theming not the case for me I thought I was going to fall off the ride

Splash Mountain. I have ridden Splash maybe 6 times. I HATE the dropping feeling- I spend the entire ride dreading what is coming, anxious about the drop- and it takes the fun out of it for me SO I decided that I am done with Splash.

I am NOT a fan of roller coasters, hate "the drop," and also prone to motion sickness, so I have never ridden things like Space Mountain, Everest, Mission:Space, ToT, Primevil Whirl, tea cups, RnRC, FoP. 7DMT made me sick for about 4 hours, and Goofy's Barnstormer ate me alive; I had to go back to the hotel for the rest of the day!

Last edited:

Mine is Goofy's Sky School. I have back issues. I ignore the "do not ride if you have spine issues" signs most of the time because most rides don't bother me by Sky School messed me up.

Yeah. I never rule anything out completely and I also have spinal issues. Most Disnye Rides jsut aren't that extreme. Sky School is ROUGH! I'm not saying I'd never do it again, but I didn't even really find it worth the wait time.

It is in California Adventure. It is a "Wild Mouse" style coaster, similar to Primevil Whirl but without the rotation of the cart and with much tighter and less comfortable seating.

Primeval whirl and astro orbiter were one and done for me too, but also test track. My son made me try it on our last trip and I hated it!

Another one I consider is Splash Mountain at Disneyland since unlike the MK version you get absolutely soaked! The boats now can dip under the water forcing a wave over the top. Prepare to air out your shoes! It's also an inferior version to MK's anyway so it is very skippable. Again I never say never, but on my last trip I was wishing they'd just bring back America Sings! (DL folks get it.)

Last edited:
Some rides I probably won't ever ride again, just because I've done them a few times already, and they're just not worth it or exciting to me (except maybe nostalgia with my grandkids whenever that occurs)- Dumbo, Cinderella's Carousel, Tea Cups, Barnstormer

A ride that I will never ever go on again because my body hates it and it makes me miserable- Tower of Terror (WDW) or Guardians of the Galaxy (DL)

Definitely Mission Space for me. Never worried about motion sickness until that ride!
YES ! Mission Space Orange-nope never again. I didn't like Astro Orbiter either. I will ride Star Tours, but it makes me a little queasy and it always seems to smell.

I will ride EE and RNRC with the hubs but I don't love them either.

YES ! Mission Space Orange-nope never again. I didn't like Astro Orbiter either. I will ride Star Tours, but it makes me a little queasy and it always seems to smell.

I will ride EE and RNRC with the hubs but I don't love them either.

If you find Star Tours sometimes makes you queasy and sometimes doesn't, try to sit in the middle of the simulator. It has the smallest axis of movement. I have found that I would sometimes get a bit nauseus if in the back row, but not so much in more centered seats. Ask a CM and I'm sure they can help you out. There's not much that can be done about the smell - they do let Wookiees on that thing. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts