What is a good restaurant for after the wedding

melissadanny2003

Earning My Ears
I'm planning an Intimate wedding with only 13 guest. What would be a good restaurant to book for after the cake and champain party? I was thinking I should book a restaurant that will please everyone so I was leaning more to Narcoossee's because the serve seafood as well as steak. Then on the other hand I would rather pasta. Do you know where I can find menus for the different restaurants?

Seafood
Narcoossee's
(Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)

French
Citricos
(Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)

Italian
Palio
(Walt Disney World Swan)

Please help!

Hi! Citrico's is actually Mediterranean, not French... Not sure if this would make a difference or not, to your final decision.
If you want to see the menus, go to www.wdwig.com - they have a very comprehensive database of restaurant menus.
We love Narcoossee's, but we wouldn't recommend it for a party of 13, just b/c you won't be able to hear each other at all - it's really loud.
If your wedding is at the pavilion, with reception at the GF, then a restaurant in that area would probably be most accessible. Citrico's is nice, b/c it's very quiet, and it has a fireworks view.
California Grill is also very accessible, and has a nice view, but it's louder than Citrico's. I think that Citrico's has a pretty wide variety, even though it is Mediterranean. We definitely found some items that we enjoyed there.
Another thing to consider is whether you want pictures with the characters, and in that case, yu might want to try something like 1900 Park Fare, but this will probably be louder, too.
Cheers!
Heather W

We had our intimate "reception" at Narcoossee's in June, and I wouldn't have had it anywhere else. We were a party of 17 (12 adults and 5 children). I worked very closely with Carianne of GF Group Dining and she was a wonderful. We had one really long table in the far corner of the restaurant right in front of the windows. It was absolutely beautiful, especially as the sunset and Cinderella Castle started to light up. Carianne helped design a special menu for us, with our names and date on the top so our guests didn't see the prices, plus she was able to exclude and meal we didn't want on the menu. (we did this for the lobster dishes, a little out of our budget). For dessert, we had arranged for our wedding cake to be served, they were very happy to do this, and it all turned out wonderful.

My vote---Narcoossee's. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter