What is best bus tour of Hollywood landmarks & homes of stars?

Summer2018

DIS Veteran
We are traveling out west in April 2019 to visit my MIL in Arizona for a couple of days. Then we are driving to California for a six day trip, two or three of which we plan on going to Disneyland and hopefully staying onsite. The other days we will be exploring Seal Beach with one day reserved for West Hollywood.

Since we are only spending one day in Hollywood, we would like to book a bus tour that will take us around to see the sights. We won't be able to do a lot of walking because I have a torn meniscus, so I would like to tour by bus. Can anyone recommend a reputable company that will give us the best experience?

I'd say the Hollywood Access Tour meets your criteria.

We used Ultimate Hollywood Tours. It was rated the best by Trip Advisor and Casey from Disneyland Daily. As mentioned above, Access Hollywood tour was my 2nd choice. We had a great time. I have a video my daughter made of our LA trip a few threads down titled LA/Hollywood video. Maybe can give you some ideas and there is a part of the tour on it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!