What is Disney made of? Dreams!!! A Jan 2013 TR! *UPDATE 4/22*

Chapter 13: Animal Kingdom!

We woke up early today to head to my hubby's favorite park :)

I love the Christmas tree decorations in front of the entrance!

We stood in line while waiting for rope drope! What better way to pass the time than take pictures!

As soon as they let us in, we all hurried towards Africa to the Safari!

Tons of animals were out this morning! :thumbsup2 I was so happy the lions were out and awake!
When we went in July, our safari driver told us the new zebra area would have grevy zebras that have huge round ears and look like their wearing Mickey ears! I didn't see any though :confused3 Here is what the grevy zebras look like though:

Anyways, we walked toward Dinosaur next. Not before playing the drums first!

We all played in unison and it sounded lovely ;)

We got on Dinosaur and it was fun as usual! My brother isn't scared of any rollercoaster or going fast but put him on this ride and he is terrified. It is the funniest thing. His ride photo is always hilarious! I love that Peggy is not phased at all.

Just read and caught up on the whole report. You guys just look like a bunch of fun!

Chapter 14: AK Part 2 and Ohana!

We left Dinosaur to next go on EE! Well, not me, Kayla, and Malorie but everyone else!

That ended up being one of Peg's favorite rides of the trip! We did all the big rides so we headed to the Maharaja Junge Trek to see my tigers! I think they are such gorgeous animals!!!

I love how he has his legs up on the wall while sleeping

After leaving there we found some monkeys! We stood here for about 15 minutes as they played! They were fun to watch!

We were getting hungry so we stopped at Kusafiri Coffee shop to get some cupcakes and coffee! I got the zebra cupcake and Robert got the white chocolate elephant one!

Later on we had lunch at Pizzafari and did It's Bugs Life!

We had one last thing on my list to do before we left and that was FOTLK! I really wanted them to see the Finding Nemo musical but everyone wanted to relax more today so FOTLK won. We sat on the floor seats since we had someone on a scooter. Again, everybody loved it! They talked about it for the remainder of the trip! I can't believe they have never seen it before and I was glad they got to finally experience it!

We made our way out of the park and took family photos!

We went back to Pop to relax and went swimming since we didn't have anywhere to be until later. Malorie only swam for a little and went to take a nap. She was exhausted!

After a relaxing afternoon we made our way over to the Poly!!! :goodvibes I love being there so much. Everything about that place is perfect.

SOOOOOOO PRETTY pixiedust:

We had Ohana reservations scheduled for right after the fireworks. I wanted to have them during the fireworks because the last few times we had a table right next to the window :love: But it worked out just fine. We found a table by the pool and grabbed some drinks and watched Wishes. Perfection!!!!

The fireworks ended and we went upstairs to wait get in Ohana. We actually had a little bit of a wait but who cares when your in the Polynesian! We were just so happy to be there!

We were seated and I am kind of glad I didn't get a ressie during the time of Wishes because our table wasn't right next to a window. The food was awesome as usual and poor Malorie slept during the entire meal!!!! She didn't know what she was missing.

I did get a dessert pic!

By the end of the night I ended up with all these!

It was another amazing day!

Chapter 15: An Early MK Morning!

Today was the day I was most anxious for.. our first FULL day in MK!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3: We got up super early for our ADR at CP!!! I have had dinner here before but never breakfast and wanted to see what all the hype was about. Our ADR was for before the park opened which was ideal because I have always wanted to see what the park looks like empty.

The castle looked beautiful as always

There was literally no one on the ferry but us! :woohoo:

I mean, how peaceful does this look?

We got off the ferry and went through the CP line. I loved bypassing the line and seeing this!!!

Family photo! I love that there's no one around in this.

Be prepared for a ton of castle pics!!

I think this is my fav

Yea the humidity was bad again.. please excuse the mess that is on my head!

Chapter 16: Crystal Palace!

After our morning castle photo shoot, we checked into CP!

They had this on our table for our celebrations!

I actually remembered to take these :thumbsup2

The food here is so good and definitely worth the hype! It is our new favorite and will be added to our must do's! The puffed french toast was as great as everyone said it would be and everything was just as good! The breakfast lasagna (in the little bowl) is a little different but it grew on me.

Time for some characters!!

Eeyore has always been my all time fav

And then Pooh even came back again!

The characters spent so much time with us and it didn't feel rushed at all. It was so much fun and we can't wait to go back!!

Chapter 17: Fantasyland!

We left CP and were ready to take on the park!!! I was so excited to be here all day!! We usually don't get hoppers because we are just fine with 1 park a day and I always try to fit in at least 3 MK days. There is nothing like the Magic Kingdom!!

We passed these guys on our way out. I love the Dapper Dans Christmas uniforms!

We walked through the castle to Fantasyland!

As you can see, it was still pretty empty! We rode Peter Pan before it got busier.

I didn't know how I was going to feel about the castle walls, but I actually really like them!

I'm telling ya, after New Years is perfect in Disney!!

The first thing on my agenda was seeing this new castle inside!

When I saw the ballroom, there were no words!! I felt like I was in the movie. It is so gorgeous!! These pictures don't do it justice. I can't believe how much theming went into this. It is so perfect.

How cute are these lights?!

Next we rode Winnie the Pooh. Such a cute ride!
While in line I took this of the progress of the mine train at the time. I can't wait until its done.

The Fairy Godmother was out so we had to stop and say hi!

And then we took the classiest, most beautiful photo ever taken.. :rotfl2: I can't believe I'm even posting this! Haha

Chapter 18: Tomorrowland and Storybook Circus!

After meeting the Fairy Godmother, we headed to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain.

Chey's mouth is usually open in every ride photo taken! :laughing:

People Mover was next!

My husband thinks he is so funny :sad2:

We walked right on Buzz! Look at how serious everyone is! I wanted to beat Robert so bad.. but that just didn't happen.

At least Kayla and Malorie were in just for the fun!

It was then time to explore Storybook Circus!!

We went to Pete's Silly Side Show to meet some more characters!

Goofy kept laughing and I have never heard them laugh before. It was so funny! He was posing so fast and I couldn't keep up with him which I guess he found funny! He had us all laughing. It was the best character meeting we had all week!

I love this photo.. except not seeing his eyes is a little creepy!

This next part was hysterical!! Peggy was on her scooter and he must have known how she was on this thing and was scared to death. He ran and went inside the cage thing so she couldn't come near him in it. So funny!! Goofy definitely won me over that day! :rotfl:

Next was Donald! He knew my brother!

Chapter 19: MK, Cape May Cafe, and Disney Quest!

We walked towards Main Street to do some shopping before heading out!

We caught some of Dream Along With Mickey. I just love that show and the music! Who doesn't love a castle party!??

We got back on the ferry and the Poly was looking wonderful! I hope someday we can stay there for our entire vacation.

We got back to Pop and everyone just hung out. I was watching Stacey of course! She recently tweeted that it was her 8 year anniversary for doing the Must Do's! She retweeted my thank you tweet so she made me extra happy :goodvibes

Anyways, we had ADR for Cape May Cafe that night! We had never been there before and have always heard such great things about it. Plus crab legs in its own is reason enough to go!

We arrived at the Beach Club. This comes in a close 2nd to the Poly in my eyes!

I know I am a horrible Diser for not taking pics... but they did give us an anniversary dessert that I took one of! Also you all know what crab legs look like and thats what everyone mostly had lol. Oh and the highlight of the whole trip according to Kayla, was the cornbread!

Our next stop was Disney Quest! All the times I have been to WDW I never have been here before. We just never had the time but since it was included in the package we went for it! Chey had been before and we were excited to go. Robert loves arcades so he was all about this!

I could not get over that we could play every game as much as we wanted for free! The only person who we paid for was Malorie since it was 2 free vouchers per room and since she was the youngest it was cheap! They had much more than your average video games and we spent a few hours in there. We had such a fun time!

Chapter 20: Epcot And Le Cellier!

I let everyone sleep in today because they demanded it :rotfl:
As much as it pained me, we got up around 10:30ish to go to Epcot! I love Epcot so much!! I'm not going to lie, it felt good to sleep in past the normal 6am but I felt like I was missing too much so I wasn't a fan. Everyone woke up rested and happy so it was worth it though:thumbsup2

We had an ADR at my favorite restaurant in Epcot, Le Cellier!!! :dance3:

I read that it was changing to 2 dining credits regardless of lunch or dinner. So I figured we would pay out of pocket for Via Napoli. I was bummed out by this change but whatever, we needed to go to Le Cellier!!

My hubby, Kayla and Chey got the beer flight. I'm not a fan of beer so opted out. I tried it and the 2 lighter ones were ok but the dark one was disgusting! Robert liked them all so he was happy with it!

I told everyone to try the Cheddar Cheese Soup and they loved it! I mean, who doesn't though?? That stuff is perfect!

I ordered my usual, filet mignon with mashed potatoes! I can't believe they got rid of the mashed potatoes now though!

And this for dessert!

Robert got this and I can't find it on the menu so I don't know if they have it anymore.

To makes things even more perfect, the 2 dining credits didn't start yet! It was to start a few weeks later!!

We left the fabulous Le Cellier and went to explore WS!!
Yea the sun was really bright which is why I'm squinting so bad!
Also, I was apparently celebrating our anniversary by myself since someone forgot their button in the room :confused3

We looked around Canada for a little bit!

Then it was time for the thing my brother and I look forward to the most in Epcot... THE UK PHONE BOOTHS!!!!!!:dance3:

We have so much fun prank calling these booths. We seriously stay in this area for such long periods of time just calling and watching people. He does the best job at it. I just start laughing and ruin the whole thing.

Travis and I knew as soon as we booked this trip that we would get Peggy. So he walked away and we stood near the phones. He called the one closest to her and we got her to answer it.

They were on the phone for a few minutes and when they hung up, Peggy couldn't believe the person on the other end knew her name!!! :rotfl2:

It was hysterical! We were all laughing and that gave it away so she did end up blaming Trav and we told her. After that she was on the phone calling the booths!

They kept telling people on the line to "Have a super sparkly day!" because that was another theme of this trip. We said this multiple times a day. They would make fun of me saying how I was like the lady in this commercial while in Disney!

They couldn't understand why I acted like that at 6am every morning but seriously... YOU'RE IN DISNEY..THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD...HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SO HAPPY AND BUBBLY AND EXCITED NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY IT IS!!

Subscribing!! Just caught up and am so enjoying your report. We are going in May and I can't wait to hear what happens next on your trip - please tell me about the phone booths in the UK. I've never heard about that before, sounds like something my family would have a lot of fun with!:rotfl2:

Subscribing!! Just caught up and am so enjoying your report. We are going in May and I can't wait to hear what happens next on your trip - please tell me about the phone booths in the UK. I've never heard about that before, sounds like something my family would have a lot of fun with!:rotfl2:

Thank you so much! :goodvibes
I am falling behind on updates so I will have to get back on it! Oh my you def need to try the phone booths! Its sooo fun and provides tons of entertainment! ::yes::
Here are the numbers
Right booth: 407 827-9861
Left booth: 407 827-9862
Center booth: 407 827-9863
You will have to let me know how it goes! Have fun on your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter