What is Disney MMO?

MPhins13

I live in the land of Confusion
Does anyone know what the Disney MMO is that's coming in the fall? A friend mentioned it but I have no idea what she's talking about. She saaid someone else told her. I tried to do a Google search and can't find anything (unless I'm not looking good enough). But, I have no idea what I'm looking for. She said it was supposed to be like VMK. Does anyone know where I can get information? Thanks

Cars Online was delayed till next year, so I think the only officially announced game for the fall is Fairies.

Also, when I googled 'disney mmo', VMK was the first search result and Pirates was the only other Disney property directly linked on that first page. They really should work on that. ::yes::

Cars Online was delayed till next year, so I think the only officially announced game for the fall is Fairies.

Also, when I googled 'disney mmo', VMK was the first search result and Pirates was the only other Disney property directly linked on that first page. They really should work on that. ::yes::

Faries is already open...

This is what happened with me also :( So I had no idea what the MMO was

Does anyone know what the Disney MMO is that's coming in the fall? A friend mentioned it but I have no idea what she's talking about. She saaid someone else told her. I tried to do a Google search and can't find anything (unless I'm not looking good enough). But, I have no idea what I'm looking for. She said it was supposed to be like VMK. Does anyone know where I can get information? Thanks
Disney MMO is a forum that will replacing VMK Magic (vmkmagic.com) now that VMK has closed.

Ev

yes I did hear that was happening, I didnt want to be the first to say it because it was a rumor :rotfl: Blame Evoulie now LOL

So, the Disney MMO that I thought was a game like VMK is just another Disney Forum? That's boring. I thought it was a game. Who needs another Disney forum when you have this one? With awesome moderators, webmasters.... :thumbsup2

So, the Disney MMO that I thought was a game like VMK is just another Disney Forum? That's boring. I thought it was a game. Who needs another Disney forum when you have this one? With awesome moderators, webmasters.... :thumbsup2

not really a new one, its just what vmkmagic is going to become.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!