What is not included with the express passes that you receive when you stay at the hotel?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
Title asks it all!

Just wondering what is excluded for IOA and US. I know the express pass isn't factor for the water park.

Jenn

Lashed34

Mouseketeer
Hagrids at IoA and nothing at Studios. We arrived last night and rode every ride in both parks today except water rides and had a blast. So well worth having the EP. We had so much time that we queued and rode Hagrids twice.

only hope

DIS Veteran
Jurassic Flyers used to be excluded...dunno if it still is. Moot point unless you have small children though.

• Lashed34

Mouseketeer
    Jurassic Flyers used to be excluded...dunno if it still is. Moot point unless you have small children though.
    You're right, EP cannot be used. Didn't mention this as young children going and, as we found out today, adults over 58 inches - not sure exact height - cannot ride either. We assumed we'd be able to ride but were told no, too tall. I'm 5ft 6".

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
    Thanks! I think with EP I will only need 2 days at the park to cover what I want to see. We are going late May so I know it will be busy but with EP it should help a ton.

Jenn

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
    Jurassic flyers,adult can't ride on it with a child?

• GoingSince1990

DIS Veteran
    Years ago we rope-dropped at IoA for Pteranodon Flyers as we had Express Passes and that was the only ride that was not eligible (this was several years before Harry Potter was built). And we weren't the only ones. Such a nice and visually appealing ride when your kids are the correct height, but a very slow-moving line.

georgina

DIS Veteran
    You're right, EP cannot be used. Didn't mention this as young children going and, as we found out today, adults over 58 inches - not sure exact height - cannot ride either. We assumed we'd be able to ride but were told no, too tall. I'm 5ft 6".
    That's not quite right. If you are over that limit you have to be riding with a smaller child. I have never been on the ride because my kids rode together.
    Jurassic flyers,adult can't ride on it with a child?
    Yes, adults can ride with a child if the child is under 56" tall. Children and adults over 56" must be accompanied by a child who is between 36 and 56 inches.

bumbershoot

DIS Veteran
    That's not quite right. If you are over that limit you have to be riding with a smaller child. I have never been on the ride because my kids rode together.

Yes, adults can ride with a child if the child is under 56" tall. Children and adults over 56" must be accompanied by a child who is between 36 and 56 inches.
    Glad you covered that!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS