What is something that is insignificant but you miss now that its gone at WDW?

The original Chef Mickeys: those celebration cake baskets.

Jolly Holidays

The Disney Inn

Dining without adrs, except for the luau or the hddr

Characters safely roaming the parks

Miyuki the candy maker in Japan! I really miss her. Always made sure to see her at least once a trip.
Towel animals.
Lunch at Trail's End.
Savannah-view rooms at AKL for $100/night.

Strawberry swirl from MK. Loved that. It was strawberry mash and vanilla soft serve swirl

Yes, this is what I miss most. Used to have lunch at the Plaza Restaurant and the strawberry swirl for dessert.

Ok...
two things I really miss, and REALLY wonder about - the frogs and the bunnies at OKW and deer sightings almost every time riding the monorail to Epcot

*chicken satay at Tusker House before peanuts became an issue
*the fried banana caramel cheesecake egg roll at a little kiosk in AK
*water birds (specifically swans) and floating flowers in the water below the bridge when passing from Future World to World Showcase
*the orange smell in Horizons
*Club Lake Villas (is now SSR resort)
*merchandise variety - someone else mentioned the shops at the Disney Village, miss those so much, and also the stores in the earliest Pleasure Island days
*Crystal Palace before it became a character meal
*Restaurant Akershus buffet before it became a character meal
*breakfast at Trail's End
(Though I do really miss those things, there are certainly as many new things that I love!)

The Original Itzakadoozie Bars.

The BLT Fries they had briefly in MK on the path between Adventure and Frontier Lands.

I liked the Ziti Sisters at Epcot's Italy pavilion. They conscripted DW and I to get married as part of their act.

ziti-sisters-00.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!