• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is that horrible smell?

GregMunson

Earning My Ears
It's been years since I was at Disneyland and went there for my birthday July 22nd 2012 to be disappointed in the fact that it smelled like a sewage treatment plant all over the park. Seriously I could only get thru half my $11 Cheese Burger (Hospital Like Textured Food) before wanting to vomit from the reeking smell of sewage.

The ridiculous waiting time for Splash Mountain due to the Fast Pass Return System being just down right idiotic. Someone needs to slap the programmer upside the head for allowing hundreds of Return times being the same and not spaced out so that a riot of returning people ruin normal waiting times. We waited 2 hours in line and decided to just leave the ride completely due to the whole Fast Pass Return mumbo, it ruined the whole experience. Not to mention that this ride has NO Exits to make it easier to walk away from it. It was like once your inside the doors your stuck or will need to say excuse me 100's of times just to get out of there.

The food... Seriously when a $11 Cheese Burger Meal just looks, tastes and smells like Hospital Food. The Kraft Singles for Cheese? What The..... What happened to Disney? I remember your burgers were awesome with cheddar cheese and juicy, tasty and worth the price back in the day. Now your selling Cafeteria/Hospital Food. Yuck!

I won't be returning to Disneyland anytime soon that's for sure. If it wasn't for the Fantasia Show and Fireworks I would have sworn I spent $180 for 2 to tour a Sewage Plant. I bet Walt would be very disappointed in how his beloved park has turned into.

:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter