What is the best kind of trip?

Litheflipper7

Earning My Ears
Which do you prefer a trip planned to the moment or something where you decided? Do you want to go go go or sit back and relax?

I used to be a "trip planned to the moment" kind of gal, but since my program started I became a "sit back and relax" type of person. I'll make my FP+ plans close to our ADR times and go from there.

I used to be a "trip planned to the moment" kind of gal, but since my program started I became a "sit back and relax" type of person. I'll make my FP+ plans close to our ADR times and go from there.
I've always preferred a trip planned down to the minute. Most times when it's not planned I'll end up just sitting there trying to figure out what to do.

Not really a trip planned down to the minute type of person. I like to play it as it goes and so do my parents which is cool because that is who I go with. Now when I have gone with my Gymnastic Squad it is planned and regimented because it is all scheduled out because of when we have to do our programs.

Since my life is really busy at the moment the sort of trip to DL I take would be with a group of friends for a day or two and try to get in as much fun as possible before getting back to business of my life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!