What is the current Yankee Candle you got burning?

Originally posted by Hnymoon@Dixie
It smells like crap when you smell it in the store, but when you burn it & the scent fills the room....WONDERFUL!

Like real crap??

Just now changed a scent faded Chocolate Truffle tart for a Storm Watch for a little change of pace.

Sonya, you should be able to put it into the freezer and then pop it out of the holder; when frozen hard, the wax will contract a bit from the holder.

I have Cookies in Cream in the Den
I have Pinapple Paradise and Coconut Bay in the Living Room
I have Caramel in my bathroom
I have Pumpkin in the Kitchen
I have my absolutly FAVORITE Key Lime Pie in my bedroom.

YUM!!!!!!

Burning Buttercream righht now, have burned Coconut Bay, Garden Cucumber, Stormwatch, Macintosh and Pineapple Paradise of the last few days.

Buttercream in the kitchen, Midsummer's Night in the living room, Stormwatch in the study, and Roses of Cliff Walk in the bathroom. Not all at once though, that could get ugly! LOL

Sonya - Dan meet me to it. Put the candle in the freezer. I comes right out.

hnymoon@dixie - now there is a new YC scent - crap.

I am buning a new votive I just got - ICE TEA. It really smells like tea.

DH has Key Lime Pie burning in the BR right now!! That is our newest favorite since we visited the YC store last week. :p

Storm watch in the den, Lemongrass & Orange in the living room.

Vineyard.............smells like fresh picked grapes!;) :D

So that is what Vineyard smells like!

Somehow, in my mind I was thinking it would smell more "Wine-like"

Wild cherry. Somehow it smelled nicer at my Mom's. :rolleyes: Guess I'll burn those when I visit! :p

Well, I just blew it out, but I did have Ocean Water burning in the living room all day. Last night I tried a Hot Apple pie tart to see if I liked it. I DID--so I'm going to get a jar of that for Fall.

CUCUMBER MELON & FRENCH VANILLA!! YUMMY!! Almost makes me want to eat!! I got them from Walmart....GREAT SCENTS! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter