What is the GOH badges?

Jackie H.

It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how!
They were mentioned on a post here, but what are they and how much do they cost?

IT IS THE GUEST OF HONOR BADGE. I ORDERED MINE FROM GIFTSOFALIFETIME.COM. THEY HAVE MICKEY, MINNIE AND POOH AND THEY WERE $7.50 EACH. THEY ARE A BADGE SIMILAR TO THE ONE THE CMS WEAR AND THEY ENGRAVE THEM WITH YOUR NAME. THEY ARE REALLY CUTE. THE WEBSITE DOES HAVE PICTURES YOU CAN SEE.

If you get them in WDW they are $5 each. They are So worth it!!

gohbadges.jpg

What is the difference between the Guest of honor badges and the castmember badges? I did buy 4 from gifts of a lifetime - ours are blue and white. Are the castmembers always white? Only the castmembers white? I asked my son what he would do if we got separated and he said look for someone with a nametag. But what is the difference? I dont want him going to strangers - thanks

I'm pretty sure they are all white. The main difference is that there are Disney Characters on the GOH badges and it also says Guest of Honor on them. The CM's will have some sort of Disney icon on it.
Ex: during the Millenium Celebration, they had the 2000 emblem on them.
Not sure what it may be now or for the 100 Years Celebration.

I just showed him our guest of honor badges and told him the differences. He said "and the castmembers dont say "guest of honor". The castmembers would also have some kind of uniform I believe.

How long does it take to get these if you order them from Gifts Of A Lifetime?

Thanks

We had goh badges 2 weeks ago. It really is nice to have people call you by your name. The kids thought it was awesome. My parents especially my dad kept saying 'everyone calls me by my name.' My mom ' that's because you're wearing it!'

They also make for good souviners (sp) and like the refillable mugs and reuseable.

Yes, you can get them in the parks. We got ours in the Celebrity 5 & 10 at MGM. You can also get them in the Pooh store at Downtown Disney and I think someone mentioned you can get them in MK somewhere? Aso at AK I believe.:D

I had a nametag and a keychain done with my DIS screenname, RweTHEREyet. I am certainly going to enjoy wearing that one.

The four that are pictured in my image are the only ones I have ever seen.

Anybody else ever seen any others?

*no longer in FL or associated with GOAL, Disney or any Central FL activities

Last edited:
That's too bad about not having Tigger anymore!

Our Minnie that we got was dark blue, not purple and they were available at the Pooh Store last October.
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter