What is the most annoying thing about your phone?

The spell check got into French a few months ago and I can’t figure out how to change it. I tried to fix it and it is still in french.

Last edited:

My landline: Nothing I can think of. It does what it is supposed to do just fine.

My smartphone: This is my first smartphone. I don't like that I have to charge it every other day instead of once a week like my previous phone. I don't like that it is always telling me there are updates available. I don't update anything anymore. When I did, it usually messed something up on the phone that took days to fix. I don't like that it knows where I had dinner and asks me to rate my meal.

The spell check got into French a few months ago and I can’t figure out how to change it. I tried to fix it and it is still in french.

I keep changing my keyboard to French! I'm sure there's a way to get rid of the option but I haven't figured it out yet (haven't looked very hard either) - the other night I was trying to tell my friend that I was pretty excited about her new baby and it came out as "I am peu Griffin écouter". Needless to say, half the time no one knows that I'm on about!

We call it the ghost in my phone.
When opening, it just jumps around and randomly opens things, most often the camera for some reason.
When texting, it will just randomly start adding letters, usually from another language.
I have to turn it off and start it again. Very annoying

That it's now an iPhone :mad: . I held onto my beloved Blackberry Classic until it literally couldn't be serviced any longer simply because it had an actual keyboard. Tiny squares on the touch-screen and mind-bogglingly bizarre auto-correct have cut my texting down drastically. I'm almost to the point where I'd actually rather call and talk to somebody {{shudder}}.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!