What is the most breathable mask for visiting WDW

Anyone know if the official Disney masks have a nose wire? I'm doubting so, since the web site doesn't mention it. I'm a glasses-wearer and cloth masks with no adjustable nose wire make my glasses fog terribly.

They don't have a nose wire.

You can find a lot of suggestions on Google for helping your fogging glasses problem.

We have worn gaiters several times at Disney Springs over the past few weeks. To minimize the extra fabric around the neck, I cut my gaiter into 3 equals pieces which easily covers my face just as much as regular ear loop masks. No problems or any issues from Disney cast members with wearing them.

Anyone know if the official Disney masks have a nose wire? I'm doubting so, since the web site doesn't mention it. I'm a glasses-wearer and cloth masks with no adjustable nose wire make my glasses fog terribly.
the one set i have does not (at least from what I can tell)

They don't have a nose wire.

You can find a lot of suggestions on Google for helping your fogging glasses problem.
As a nurse... I’ve tried all the tricks, lol. Only thing that helps is a nose wire. But thanks for the info that they don’t have the wire.

As a nurse... I’ve tried all the tricks, lol. Only thing that helps is a nose wire. But thanks for the info that they don’t have the wire.

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't help with the other issue.

I have pretty good success with making sure my glasses are over the top edge of the mask, but I don't wear my mask for very long, since I only go to curbside pickup places. I'm in a high risk category, so I'm staying pretty close to home.

I’ve heard them say on the news that the shields only protect your eyes. Germs go under the mask to your nose and mouth. Med people wear the masks and the shields.

We just got back from universal. Im glad I took a few different types of masks. What was ok for around town was oppressive when it became hours in the sun. Try all kinds!

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't help with the other issue.

I have pretty good success with making sure my glasses are over the top edge of the mask, but I don't wear my mask for very long, since I only go to curbside pickup places. I'm in a high risk category, so I'm staying pretty close to home.
We have to wear them 10-14 hours a day at work. At least it’s in a cold hospital. I can’t imagine wearing them in the Florida summer. Yikes!

You could cut a small slit at the top and run a pipe cleaner inside to make it form around your nose.

On our ski goggles we use this lens cleaner with anti fog its amazing. Its called cat crap.. its under 10.00 at academy. Works well on glasses too.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
We just got back from universal. Im glad I took a few different types of masks. What was ok for around town was oppressive when it became hours in the sun. Try all kinds!

What kind of masks did you find were the best for Universal?

What kind of masks did you find were the best for Universal?

We both liked the masks Universal sold in the gift shops (below). They were light, fit well (ran a little big tho, but were good once we figured that out) and stayed on well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts