What is the most overrated fast food restaurant ?

I'm OK with In-N-Out, but I don't go out of my way for it. My wife likes it better than any other burger chain. I come from the perspective that my first experience with them was in the 90s when a cheeseburger was maybe $1.25. Then they were a remarkable bargain, although that was also about the time when one could buy a McDonald's basic cheeseburger for 75 cents.

Still - if I'm really hungry I prefer a Chili's Just Bacon Burger on their 3 for $10 menu. Of course that can be about as much food for three meals, but it's not fast food.

Chic-fila and Starbucks.

Finally was able to try Chic-fila. I was especially disappointed when because it was in a mall I could have had Five Guys burger and fries right next to it.

Sorry WickstarRunner, first I disagree that Five Guys is fast food, and peanut oil (double fried) with real potatoes is the proper way to cook french fries. And their burgers rival just about everything including any chain restaurant burger (Burgatory is the one I haven't been able to try. Red Robin was lousy.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter