What is the most ridiculous thing you have cried at?

It's a toss up between DH & I trading in our first car or when I had to get rid of a dining table after it was water damaged while a friend was storing it for me. My parents bought it when I was young...it was a beautiful table and had a lot of sentimental value.

I also cried at the last 2 Fast & Furious movies. The last one I didn't cry until the very end when Dom decided to name his son after Paul Walkers character,omg!

I had a couple of tears yesterday under my sunglasses when I realized I had ridden (I'm at WDW ya'll) a ton of omnimovers and hadn't even stumbled. For anyone with balance issues, you know that's huge. I felt pretty dumb putting on my sunglasses, and smiling like an idiot getting off SSE though.

Years ago, I was a fan of Meerkat Manor. I was watching it one night about 3:00 a.m. and the matriarch (Flower) was killed by a snake. I was ugly crying, so hard I couldn't even speak if I tried. I loved that little critter.

My husband woke up and walked in the living room to find me crying my eyes out and thought a relative had died or something. He kept asking what was wrong and I finally choked out, ""Flower!"

He said, "Flower? FLOWER? That damn meerkat? You're this upset over a meerkat? You wouldn't be this upset if most people you know died."

True. But it was FLOWER.

So true, I remember Meerkat Manor, felt the same way!

Mine would be years ago driving home from work I had JUST rolled my windows up and turned on the AC, I drove around a corner and there was a huge cloud on the road ahead of me. I had no idea what it was until I hit it - it was a swarm of bees and my car was covered - I couldn't even see out the windows and pulled over. None got inside but I just sat there crying because I'd killed half a hive of bees instantly and probably ruined any chance of the queen relocating and surviving. I know most people would just be freaking out about the condition of their car, but it crushed me to think I'd killed so many little lives - But I'm the type who let spiders live in my house... I generally have more empathy for nature than anything else.

Years ago, I was a fan of Meerkat Manor. I was watching it one night about 3:00 a.m. and the matriarch (Flower) was killed by a snake. I was ugly crying, so hard I couldn't even speak if I tried. I loved that little critter.

My husband woke up and walked in the living room to find me crying my eyes out and thought a relative had died or something. He kept asking what was wrong and I finally choked out, ""Flower!"

He said, "Flower? FLOWER? That damn meerkat? You're this upset over a meerkat? You wouldn't be this upset if most people you know died."

True. But it was FLOWER.

Oh yes, I remember. :(

I cry constantly! Seriously, I cried this morning watching the first episode of the Gilmore Girls revival. Commercials can make me sob! The worst is anyone talking about their Disney trip or how much Disney means to them, I'm a goner. It's sad really. My daughter thinks I am a nut when I cry over TV shows.

I recently cried at the preview for the movie Wonder. I've read the book twice (once with each kid). It's one of the best books I've ever read. Ok, now I'm tearing up again.

When our power came back on after 5 days last week thanks to Irma. Air conditioning is not a luxury, it's a necessity in Florida.

I cry over tons of commercials, movies, TV shows lol Literally anything makes me tear up. Last year or the year before around Xmas the Dick's commercial when the daughter gives her dad baby cleats to tell him she's having a baby, or the gum commercial where the kid draws all their important moments in gum wrappers then puts them up in a gallery and proposes. Tear up every time. I just recently watched Sweet Home Alabama and cried my eyes out lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter