What is the most ridiculous thing you have cried at?

I cry over tons of commercials, movies, TV shows lol Literally anything makes me tear up. Last year or the year before around Xmas the Dick's commercial when the daughter gives her dad baby cleats to tell him she's having a baby, or the gum commercial where the kid draws all their important moments in gum wrappers then puts them up in a gallery and proposes. Tear up every time. I just recently watched Sweet Home Alabama and cried my eyes out lol

It's commercials for me too. (I practically teared up just reading your descriptions!)

Anyone remember a McDonald's one called "Little Sister"?

I tear up whenever I hear " When You Wish Upon A Star"

Folger Christmas Commercial with the Grandmother and baby.

Today I was watching "Beauty and thr Beast" on Netflix. I already saw it at the theatre when it came out this year. I still cries when the last petal fell and the servents became just furniture. Honestly, I cry at most Disney movies even though I know the endings

One day I was making my lunch. I was really craving a PB&J sandwich and as I grabbed the jelly, it slipped out of my fingers and fell to the floor, shattering. I just sat down, refrigerator still open, and sobbed because I broke the jelly. My now ex comes running out of the bathroom and asked what happened and I just pointed, and sobbed "I broke the jelly". He laughed and laughed. I cried and cried. I laugh about it now. BTW, I was about 8 months pregnant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter