What is the most valuable thing you have ever found?

And Walmart wanted nothing to do with anything. I took it inside and they told me it was my problem.

I found a woman's wallet and cell phone in a bathroom at O'Hare Airport a few months ago. The United customer service rep wanted nothing to do with it (it was the gate right next to the bathroom) and said I should put it back in the restroom. I told her that she needed to page the owner, and I had to kinda be mean about it. The owner came up in tears and thanked her over and over again. Hopefully she learned a lesson about kindness.

When I was younger I was digging at a beach and found a coin. I have never looked it up or brought it to a shop to find out what it is. I've kept it all this time and just pretend that one day when I'm in dire financial shape it will be my saving grace (it could be an old Chuck E Cheese coin for all I know, it's really tarnished :rolleyes1)

My brother found a little boy once walking down the street. My brother was maybe 5 or 6 at the time and the little boy was maybe 2 or 3. He brings him home and says I found this little boy and I think he is lost. He and my mom then take him and start walking the neighborhood. They find his home about 2 blocks from ours. He had just wandered away. Come to find out his dad and my dad had gone to high school together. This was back in the 60’s.

Opened the safe on a cruise ship ato pout our passports in nd there was an envelope with $1700 in cash in it. We hadn'T left port yet, took it straight to guest services, I hope it actually made it to the rightful owners.

I'Ve found a couple of dropped wallets over the years too --- but the straight cash with no ID really stands out in my mind

My brother found a little boy once walking down the street. My brother was maybe 5 or 6 at the time and the little boy was maybe 2 or 3. He brings him home and says I found this little boy and I think he is lost. He and my mom then take him and start walking the neighborhood. They find his home about 2 blocks from ours. He had just wandered away. Come to find out his dad and my dad had gone to high school together. This was back in the 60’s.
Lol y’all get to keep him?

I found over $800 in an aisle at a Walmart during Christmas season one year. I gave it to the store manager - I hope it got back to its owner.

I found a gold wedding band in the street one spring. It turned out to be a neighbor's ring. We had a huge snowstorm a few months previous and it went flying off of his hand when he was shoveling and they hadn't been able to find it with all of the snow.

Probably the most precious...last summer I found two children, ages 6 and 8, wandering on the beach. It gets pretty crowded, so it is fairly routine for kids get separated from their parents there. Usually you can spot the parents in an instant, but in this case they just didn't look "right" to me. So, I went over to check in with them and see if I could help. Another adult came over and we started to look. I could tell fairly quickly that the parents weren't around, so I called the police. It turned out that they had been lost for several hours, wandering the beach, with the authorities looking for them. They had been at a birthday party over 4 miles away down the beach, and had wandered away while their parents were helping to clean up. The ocean was really rough that day, and I still get sick to my stomach when I think about those kids walking along the shore for that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!