What is the next trip you have planned? and what are most looking forward to about the trip? (It does not have to be Disney:) )

WDW&DCLADDICT

DIS Veteran
I will start off,
The next trip i have planned is a cruise out of Boston to Bermuda. This will be my 2nd cruise with Norwegian, but the first time on the Gem. The thing i am looking forward to the most besides the Pink Sands and clear blue water of Bermuda, is beating my younger sister in Mini Golf at the Bermuda fun golf course right at the Royal Navy Dockyard. The thing i am still most scared of is meeting up with other teens- young adults since i have aged out of the teen clubs!

Rosemary Beach in Florida. While it won’t live up to Maui, Hawaii (we went End of May/start of June 2019), I was excited. Originally we were gonna go to Toronto because my dad was invited to a business thing there and me and my mom were gonna do all the fun stuff, but then coronavirus started in China so we switched to Washington, D.C., but then that had to be cancelled since cases were entering the US so we booked Rosemary Beach, but now we’re deciding on whether or not to cancel, we have until June 11th to cancel. But it’s highly likely we won’t go.

Sorry to hear about your cruise! I love Bermuda, and I've actually played at that same mini golf course. I was supposed to go to the Moon Palace Resort in Jamaica this summer, but unfortunately my family had to cancel it.

Sorry to hear about your cruise! I love Bermuda, and I've actually played at that same mini golf course. I was supposed to go to the Moon Palace Resort in Jamaica this summer, but unfortunately my family had to cancel it.
Sorry to hear about your trip to Jamaica.

My mom still says we’re going to rosemary, but I don’t think it’s safe. I warned her if we go and get exposed to the virus she will never hear the end of it and I will never speak to her again.

I am looking forward to a November trip to WDW and hoping by then things will have calmed down versus escalating into a resurgence of You Know What. :) We do have an August trip still standing for upper state NY but my husband says that unless the NY governor changes his stance, we probably won't be going ... so fingers-crossed on that one. We've been trying to go to Watkins Glen over my husbands birthday for 5 years and every year something pushes it aside. Maybe it's a sign LOL

I hope everybody is doing good. It has been one long academic year. So some updates cruise for this June has been canceled, rebooked for next year. Now looking at flying out to AZ this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!