What is the nurses discount?

Susie Dismom

Mouseketeer
I've seen this mentioned a couple different times. Does it apply to both park tickets and lodging or does it only apply to packages? Thanks for your input.

The nurse discount is at the Swan or Dolphin resort I think until 6/22/02. The quote is $129 per night which is apparently a substantial discount. You must provide proof of being a nurse, i.e. work badge or paystub, upon check in.

Marilyn is correct except that the rate is an ongoing discount. I don't believe they plan to end it.
And the $129 is for a standard room. There are higher rates for other rooms.

here are the rates
Government Rate/Teacher's Rate/Nurse(Based on availability)
Jan 16 -Apr 30, 2001
Club Level $245.00
Resort View w/ Balcony $174.00
Resort View $164.00
Lake View $154.00 Standard View $129.00

May 1 -Dec 22, 2001
Club Level $210.00
Resort View w/ Balcony $174.00
Resort View $164.00
Lake View $154.00
Standard View $129.00

A great thing about the nurses rate is that it is available even when there are no available discounted rates at the disney owned hotels. We will be going down over NYE. Staying at the Dolphin for only $21. more than All Stars for the week. The Dolphin is not charging us extra for our 20 year old DD either!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!