What is the problem with the webpage....

do you have an ad-blocker enabled? Try that, it should help with the annoying ads.

What browser? I'm using Chrome, no issues, and no ads.

I have that issue frequently - more often on the iPad (Safari) than the PC (Chrome).

Using Chrome here, Patty, with AdBlocker, no problems. Just blank spots in every thread where ads would be. They added that a few months ago. Nothing at the bottom. No ads anywhere.

:wave:

I am good to go on my desktop with AdBlock Plus installed. The phone is another matter. My understanding (of Android anyway) is that ad blockers function differently in that setting. I apparently have to change browsers completely to have an ad blocking function. I haven't committed to doing that yet.

I've tried to edit a question title in a Pole thread I posted to no avail... sigh. So.. I decided to just edit the time to hrs instead of days it would be open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter