• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the weather like in early Oct??

We were there in the third week of September in 2002. I can't remember the exact temps, but we wore shorts or capris, short sleeves or sleeveless and sandals almost every day.

We went the first week of October in 2002 and it was perfect. Shorts for the day and sweatshirts and light pants for the evenings. I wouldn't bring any jackets or anything.

We were there in late October, 2003 and in early September, 2004 and both trips needed our jackets in the evening. Even last September when it was absolutely sweltering in the day we were glad to have a lightweight jacket in the evenings. On Saturday's Disneyland usually stays open until midnight so if you stay late (as we always do) you might want a jacket. Also, it is much easier to pack something and not use it then to end up having to buy something while you are on vacation. The climate in the Disneyland area reminds me of home (Colorado), in that once the sun goes down the temperature can drop quite a bit!

Early October tends to be on the warmer side during the day--anywhere from low 70s to low 80s would be typical for Anaheim, but yeah--bring a sweatshirt for the evenings--regardless of what time of year it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter